“LCC なので、割り切りは必要だが、あまりにも寒すぎる機内/ Since it is LCC airline, you may have to bear with it. But it was too cool in the cabin!”
Review of JetBlue

LCCなので、預け荷物が有料、食べ物も有料なのは、理解できますが、 機内を22度Cと寒くして、1枚5ドルの毛布を売りさばくってありですか?
Since it is LCC, I understand that they charge for the luggage and food. However, I think that it is outrages to charge $5 for the blanket by keeping the cabin temperature so cold at 72degrees F.
おかげで、骨まで凍えてしまい、風邪を引きました。(山登り用の半タイツ、長袖シャツ、上着で防御しても、寒かった)
Because of this cold cabin, I was chilled to the bones and I caught cold which took me a week to get over with. (I had my warm underwear tights and long sleeve T shirt and vest and jacket on, but it was cold)
マチュピチュにて、インカトレイルハイキング15KMもこなし、常にロードバイクでも鍛えているので、体は弱い方では無いのだが、この寒い機内に6時間は正直きつかった。乗務員に頼んで、1時間毎にお湯をいただいたが、一向に体はあたたまらず、結果風邪をひいた。
I have done Inca trail hiking at Machu Picchu and I ride road bike regularly, so I don't think I am weak guy, but this 6 hours in freezing cabin was really bad experience. I did ask the cabin attendant to bring hot water almost every hour, but as a result I caught cold.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,365)

Reviewed October 15, 2017

On the way to my honeymoon in Aruba with my new husband. We were supposed to land in Aruba at 3:50pm. I had booked a sunset cruise and dinner for that night since it was the first night of our honeymoon. We were diverted to Fort Lauderdale which was another hour out of our way because of a radar issue. Instead of having us switch planes, they had us sit on that tarmac for hours. They only gave us another bag of chips and a soda, after now being on this plane since 11am. Didn't land in Aruba until 8:30pm. So we didn't have lunch or dinner, missed both of our reservations that had already been paid for, and the only thing JetBlue does is give us a $25 credit!?! $25 doesn't even cover baggage!!! this ruined the first night of our honeymoon. I have emailed JetBlue and have yet to hear from them.

1  Thank morgan e
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Very comfortable flight going and coming back home. A little pricier but cannot complaint. Very smooth flights. Just a small delay and very organized even after the storm hit the Dominican Republic. Highly recommend it

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Nice feature to add the even more room to your economy purchase as it gives you first class space for a reasonable price during this 5 hour direct flight. We did the same on the return. Friendly staff.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Finally, some decent leg room in Economy Class - enough room for me to stretch and move my legs to prevent cramps. I am only 5'5", so I imagine if you are over 6 feet tall, you may want to upgrade for the extra leg room. Very fast and easy check-in. Each seat has it's own TV screen. I brought my own earbuds as it was a $5 charge to buy the earbuds during the flight. Loved listening to Sirius Radio during the flight. Snacks and drinks included, and they had a nice little menu to purchase a few odds and ends to get you from New York to California. I would definitely fly JetBlue again.