“This was a Pleasure to Fly!!”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Has been a while since my last flight on this airline. Had seats near back of plane so I was worried about finding a place for my bag. Had no problem since they board from back to front. Got to my seat and found that I had plenty of room at 6'1 230lbs this is always a concern. The plane was clean and having free wifi and movies was a blessing on the long trip. The service was great and friendly and the warm towel at the end of the flight was a nice bonus. They offered Mint upgrade for $10 a ticket which I didn't get but should have. Get through airport quicker and on plane earlier and even more space. Compared to The AA flight that I took home which had the new plane with reduced seating size and space that make you feel like you are sitting on the person in front of you. I booked on points, next time I will pay and use Jet Blue!!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,439)

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

I had taken a flight from New Orleans to Florida then to Medellin Colombia. The service was great HBO, cinamax, CNN on the screen to view when traveling for free. Hell I am a platinum member with American airlines and I don't get this kind of service. I have taken American airlines dam near around the world. I think it's too expensive. Jet Blue really isn't. Their fair is responsible I just wish they would fly more destinations! As of now jet blue will be my number one choice before any other airlines. Exceptional customer service.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

The Service on this airline is very good, definitely better than reputable big airlines. Once checked in the boarding process was very quick maybe 30 mins tops and we were on our way.

The entertainment on board was ok as I opted for the economy plus option which entitled you to soft drinks and snacks. Whilst the snacks were cookies, pretzels or crisps. One thing I would recommend is if you are traveling with hand luggage board early on this route as overheads do get full very quickly. Economy plus also allows checked-in luggage.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

I missed my opportunities to complete the survey. I would like to personally thank JetBlue and its staff for meeting my immediate needs and a great flight experience!

I was traveling with my family--Fiance and 5-month-old daughter back from Jamaica. You're always hopeful that its not a packed flight or the person that was supposed to be next to you made last minute flight changes. Well, neither of the two happened and myself and my infant were sitting next to an older woman. From the time we boarded the flight she seemed a little incoherent. Speaking to herself, singing, and she happened to sit in the wrong seat. The lady who was supposed to be in that seat just allowed the older lady to sit there, and she took her original seat. In the middle of the flight the lady complained that she felt sick. I immediately, without questioning did what I thought was best for myself and daughter--though not safe in the event of an emergency--I moved to the open seats in the exit row and brought my fiance along.I was told by the flight attendant that that was not allowed because I had an infant, but she accommodated me to the best of her ability and allowed my fiance to stay in the exit row with no trouble and at no additional fee. For the remainder of the flight, my daughter and I sat in the front row with the flight attendant, away from the older, sick, woman. THANK YOU! I would have picked another airline to travel to Orlando next month, but I chose JetBlue again, based off my most recent experience. I am looking forward to my flight! :-)

Reviewed September 21, 2017

We went to Oregon for Vacation, and went round trip with Jet Blue. Everything went on without a hitch. Bags checked and picked up at the destination.