“Family vacation to wine country”
Review of JetBlue

This airline is a PLAYER I WILL NEVER FLY UNITED AGAIN IF I CAN HELP IT

the plane was fresh the crew was great THE LEG ROOM WAS UNREAL I COULD STAND UP LOVED IT
I WILL FLY JET BLUE AGAIN NO DOUBT
The behind the seat screen just about everything I wanted was there no problems

So trip advisor needs to change its own policy's ABOUT WRITING IN CAPS!!!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,250)

Reviewed September 19, 2017

stuff is rude over the phone, they do not respect people with service dog, you don have an option even to buy the insurance for flight. If you cancel your flight, you do not get money back, it goes to store credit AND they charge you 150$. WORST WORST WORST!!!

Reviewed September 19, 2017

The flight was perfect and we event got to LGA early...but then we had to wait over an hour the the plane to find a gate to let us in? I'm not sure if there are too many flights scheduled but it's horrible to feel trapped on a plane. To their credit JetBlue emailed me the very next day and issued my Mom and I a $50 credit (each) for our trouble. I definitely appreciate the effort in trying to soothe a situation that I'm sure was not entirely their fault.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Good price, I mostly used my true blue points, which make it even more affordable. is my only option to go to Dominican Republic, they have non stop flights.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

JetBlue is generally one of the less-expensive carriers. Not much for leg room, and the cabin was not particularly clean. Friendly and helpful staff. Reasonably efficient boarding and de-planing. A few broken snaps and worn spots here and there within the cabin. Very small seats.
Return flight on JetBlue flight 1097 Boston to Atlanta was particularly unpleasant - crying babies and a seat next to an extraordinarily large smelly gentleman, but I can't fault JetBlue for that - just luck of the draw. The interior of the cabin was noticeably dirty, but the crew were quite friendly and kind.
Short two-hour flights, so light snack of chips and a free beverage. Disappointed to find that the wi-fi requires signing up for Amazon.