“Flawless!!”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed September 28, 2016

On time, friendly service, Baltimore to Boston without any fuss!! I would definitely recommend flying out of Baltimore if you're in the Washington DC area. Yes, Its a bit far but the price is wayyyy cheaper.

JetBlue offer free drinks and snacks even on a short flight. Free Wifi onboard means I can always prepare last minutes for my meeting by the time I land. Unless its a weather issue, I can always rely on JetBlue to get me there on time!!!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,610)

Reviewed September 28, 2016

very good experience. staff at LGB were very nice and helpful. I got to the early and managed to get an earlier flight very easy even though it was not a lot of seat left.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

I always find getting through airports stressful but flying JetBlue I find it easy. Flights are comfortable with plenty of food and drink choices Free and for a fee.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

The flight itself was for the most part, per usual. I do love the full size snacks and the extra leg room. I did have the unfortunate experience of another passenger taking my luggage of the baggage claim carousel by mistake. I had to file the lost luggage claim. The lady that took my luggage called me 3 hours later. JetBlue offered to bring the luggage to me, but because of the hour couldn't guarantee that I would get it on time as I had another flight the next day. Instead they held it for me at the airport. And they offered me a $30 credit for my inconvenience, which I forgot to pick up at the counter. Instead I called and they got it set up in my account even though it was 2 weeks later.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

Both outbound and inbound flights were great. Love the available Directv, Sirius XM. Only negatives were 1) kiosk check-in at airports do not supply baggage tags so once done with kiosk still have to go to counter to check in bags 2) At FLL, long(40+) line for baggage check-in, 3 agents. 1 agent very social with co-workers spending a lot of time chatting, another decided she needed to empty her trash at that particular time and several uniformed agents wondering around behind the counter never interacting with customers. Baggage claim is VERY slow at both airports