“Great airline”
Review of Jet2.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have just returned from a week's holiday to the Naias Apartments in Hanioti.
We were a group of 4 adults.. including my 82 year old mum that needed assistance.
Check in at the airport was efficient..and the assistance for my mum was excellent...On boarding the aircraft the young male steward took great attention to my mum's needs .. carrying her bag and ensuring she was seated and comfortable.
The aircraft was spotless and the seats were not crammped..with ample leg room. The on board services was very good with a varied choice.
Our return flight was equally as comfortable...and before take off the captain gave a little outburst of the Jet2 advert song...Hold my hand.Then went on to say he was a better pilot than singer!!! And again the assistance at Thessaloniki airport was excellent.The Naias Apartments are situated on the beach..and literally a few minutes walk from Hanioti village .They are lovely and clean and all the staff are very friendly. We went on bed and breakfast basis..and there was everything you could think of .from breads, cooked food ,cereals, fruit ,cake .cheeses meats etc
This is my second package holiday with Jet2 .I would highly recommend the company..and will definitely be using them again.

Date of travel: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (27,903)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Quick and easy check in.Flights were on time or early great smooth journey.The in flight drinks and snacks we reasonably priced.

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good flight, very friendly flight attendants.
My comment would be for Jet2 to educate their help line people to be aware of what they say. We wanted extra leg room, but before paying for this, I called the help line (from Canada to the UK) and asked if these seats reclined, as well as giving the extra leg room. I was told definitely yes, so we booked and paid for the seats. Imagine our disappointment when boarding the plane to find that they did not recline, thus making it an uncomfortable 5 hour flight.
As I said before, the flight was good and the attendants excellent.

Date of travel: August 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have travelled with Jet2 three times this year and I have found them extremely efficient. However I disagree with their policy for seat selection because if you do not pay they do not seat you with your travelling companions. Travelled to Bergerac in June and three of us were all on different rows. When travelling to Krakow were seated separately when there was as row of three seats vacant!

Review collected in partnership with Jet2.com
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good check-in system, once it was explained. Comfortable flight, efficient, friendly staff, mediocre (prepaid) food. On time so overall very good service.

• Food and Beverage