“First time with Jet2, very impressed.”
Review of Jet2.com

Reviewed October 16, 2017

First time using Jet2 Holidays, me and my partner booked a package holiday in Albufiera (via Faro) we are both incredibly impressed with the entire experience from everything from the initial booking to the flight it self. We got a great deal for a 4 star all inclusive hotel called Real Bellavista in Albufiera for a great price.

The flight experience was probably the best i've experienced, the cabin crew were incredibly professional and polite, both of the flights there and back were both on time and operated fine, also the planes were kept in great condition and very tidy especially considering they operate quick turn arounds, you also get a lot more leg room compared to other airlines, i was more than comfy enough and im around 6 foot & the prices for the food and drink were also reasonable and tasted great (Ham & Cheese toastie)

I will absolutely use Jet2 again before any other airline.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (16,310)

Reviewed October 16, 2017

After many years of travelling independently, we decided to take a package holiday to somewhere I had wanted to go to for many years. From the very start we found Jet2 to be an excellent choice. It was so efficient from start to finish on our outward flight. The staff all very friendly, such a change from many airlines we have travelled with. The hotel was great and had we travelled independently would have cost so much more! Unfortunately, we did have trouble leaving Madeira due to the wind and had to stay a few more nights, all sorted out by Jet2. The airline staff at the airport and the plane itself were lovely and made what could have been a very stressful time a little calmer. Thank you Jet2.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Checking at Manchester went normal, After that it went downhill. Having recieved a text from Jet2 advising the flight would have a 2 hour delay, due the French Air Traffic Control strike, Nothing wrong with that, It happens.When it came to boarding the flight, the gate staff arrived late and then give a reason for the late departure was, a medical emergency on the inbound flight. On boarding the flight, the Captain informed the PAX that the late departure was due the the French Air Traffic control strike. Good to see and hear, that the staff cant even get the reason to marry up.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

We were again delayed by a further hour because of "delayed flights during the day"
Now I don't think I am being overly sceptical, when I say, other airlines do not seem to have this problem.
We were delayed flying out, we were delayed flying back, so I can only base my findings on this. I hate tardiness and do not think people should accept it as the norm.
If I have a choice to make between this airline and another that is more prompt but may be more expensive, I will pick the other.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Jet2 has the same unreliability as Ryanair, but at three times the price . For 370£ to Rome, you would expect something, but no

1 h delay , and of course this frio-feed delay, where they add 10 mins here and there, and the only thing they could muster up was an apology from the pilot....well that’s worth nothing

This is a Sunday night flight where people want to get home, and jet two doesn’t care an inch

The menu has not one item on that is healthy , said they tried to shut you up with bad carbs

Lights fell out on the ground so I could pack my stuff in the dark, and the comment from the most unimaginative crew : sorry we can’t do anything

Got 1 more flight with them (already booked) , then they are off the list