“Promotional tickets rip-off.”
Review of Air Serbia

Reviewed September 22, 2017

Beware of their promotional tickets trap!!!!!
I bought promotional return ticket from London to Belgrade priced at £170, which comes only with hand language, when I wanted to add an extra check-in language I got a SHOCKING surprise, they asked me to pay 120 Euros for that, so in effect my promotional ticket ended up costing more than regular ticket price which includes check-in language! In my 30 year of flying experience I’ve never came across this extreme, all other airlines charge around 25 Euros one way for extra piece of check-in language, I find this simply insulting.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,083)

Reviewed September 21, 2017

AirSerbia is company like any other, not talking about low cost, that flies in Europe. Service is OK. I flew with them to Rome, Dusseldorf, Istanbul as well. Only thing I
don t like is the sandwich they offer. It got so small. As for the problems most of people here had, they should ask them selfes how much of those problems are because of AirSerbia, and how much because for example airport and luggage handling company. Of course once problem occured we all need support, help, info from the company we flew with, and in that sense maybe more can be done since I read a lot of people here have not got a reply in a long period.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

This is not the first time to travel with this compan. It's ok for short flights in Europe. Maybe little overpriced.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

I was very frustrated that the flight from Prague to Belgrade was delayed for almost 1.5 hours at the beginning. The plane did not look in great shape and the interior looked very old. This made me wonder how long this plane has been in service. But the flight between Belgrade and Split was quite new and nice. Due to the delay of the first flight, I had only 20 minutes to board another plane. The airline expedited my check-in bag and labeled it as urgent transfer and loaded it to my secon flight in such a short time. It was a relief to see my bag arrived at the same time as I did. The complaints that I had about the delay was totally gone and instead I started to appreciate their efficiency in transferring the bag. On my return flight from Belgrade to Prague, the flight departed late again for about 20 minutes. I figured it must be something to do with Prague Airport. The delays was not the airline's fault. However the cost Air Serbia flights are very cheap, but they still offer passengers a free check-in bag despite the low price of the tickets. I would recommend this airline for people travel on budget.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

I would like to commend your St.Petersburg representative - Anastasia Gorbunovich- for her excellent customer service skills. I booked my flight from St.Petersburg to Belgrade via ClearTrip. Ticket numbers were provided by them after the payment was processed, but we were unable to complete booking via the link provided by ClearTrip. At the airport, we learned that our names did not show up on the passenger list for this flight. The risk of not getting to Belgrade on 2nd September was clear. Eventually, Ms.Gorbunovich took initiative and went on to find out the status quo with our booking. It turned out that ClearTrip assigned our payment to the Air Serbia partner company Etihad - who don't fly from St.Petersburg to Belgrade. Our boarding passes were printed, and we proceeded to the plane. We are very pleased with their selection of representatives in Pulkovo airport. Good job!