“Nice and Service mind staff”
Review of Japan Airlines (JAL)

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

I took a flight from BKK to Haneda, Tokyo (round trip, JL32 and JL33). The Online Check in was fine and easy.
The flight was overall good and Cabin Crew are extremely nice and helpful.

Highly recommended.

Date of travel: May 2562
1  Thank kanyadak
Write a ReviewReviews (7,829)

Reviewed May 19, 2019

This was a very good 70-minute flight from Tokyo (HND) to Tokushima (TKS). Everything met or my expectations, especially the wonderful views of the Japanese Alps and Mount Fuji.The airfare was 15% lower than the only other airline offering non-stop service on this route.

Date of travel: May 2019
49  Thank KodoDrummer
Reviewed May 17, 2019

I know Japan Airlines is good but it is normally over my price. This time I found cheap by internet. I picked Exist seat, so I had very good leg room. I know I have to help when I need to. By the way, it was like LCC. Need to do check in by machine by myself. But very comfortable as usual. But It depends on who assist me as usual. Flight was JTA610.

1  Thank ichikawa2016
Reviewed May 17, 2019

Amazing, I was well taken care off. Being a Vegan the Stewards ensured that my needs were met at all times. I really appreciated that.

1  Thank Saira K
Reviewed May 16, 2019

Excellent service. 2 meals and a "snack" which was a sandwich, side, and ice cream (a meal for me!) along with great beverage service....including complimentary alcoholic beverages! Highly recommend

1  Thank K7920QDkim