“All the time, it’a always JAL”
Review of Japan Airlines (JAL)

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Back & forth to Japan once a month, JAL is my all time favorite to travel. Next time I’ll try the business class. Leg room is spacious even in economy, i’m 171 cm and feel so good flying with economy class of Japan Airlines.

Date of travel: February 2019
1  Thank jamelinda
Write a reviewReviews (9,079)

Reviewed March 26, 2019

Excellent service, food, and in-flight entertainment. The flight attends were friendly and courteous throughout. No complaints.

1  Thank Matt C
Reviewed March 26, 2019

We did not know what to expect, but the economy plus allowed us to fly together with the two seat row instead of the there or four seat row in economy. The flight attendants were pleasant and thoughtful and efficient. Food on airline has improved and is a plus for customers.They did not supply Bose headphone, fortunately, I we had our own. Charging plugs are available as well as a good selection of entertainment.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank TravelPort101
Reviewed March 26, 2019

Seat was comfortable and good to rest which was quite important for me who was so tired. Service was good as usual. About meal...we can not expect much from inflight meals. It is always better to bring your own foods. I do not like the too polite announcement. I hope crew or captain do not disturb us who are enjoying the inflight entertainment.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

Ticket is not the cheapest but theres no changes at all. First they said no seat, but when I tried for a new booking, theres some seat. Then they ended up said. My ticket can not be changed at all, its the rules ans regulation that they dont show previously. Not reccomended at all.

• Value for money
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.