“A bliss”
Review of Japan Airlines (JAL)

Reviewed April 11, 2018

I have made the round trip Tokyo - Kyoto - Tokyo. Both flights were astoundingly comfortable, relaxing and stress-free. Even when I was slightly late the staff kept their cool and calmed me down. It is hard to find flaws in their service. I believe it is harder for them to think of ways how to improve their service which is impeccable.

Date of travel: February 2018
1  Thank Mantas D
Write a ReviewReviews (7,847)

Reviewed April 11, 2018

Not a hitch, not a problem. My flight was smooth, service impeccable. On time, efficient and almost a pleasure. The automatic luggage check in machine in Haneda was a trip in itself. Not quite a robot, but it took charge of my luggage and issued a receipt without any human involvement..

Haneda Airport is a bit of a maze but I knew enough to allow time to get to my gate. Okayama, much smaler, made everything easier. I barely slowed down between leaving my seat on the plane and boarding the bus for downtown.

Date of travel: October 2017
1  Thank Stephenbkk20156
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

I fly a lot and on many airlines and really liked JAL much more than most. The plane was very clean, The staff were friendly and helpful. Leg room is average. The meals were very good and did not leave an after taste. What really cought my eye were the staff continually cleaning, restocking and organizing their areas. I just wish they to more areas. Highly recommend.

Date of travel: April 2018
1  Thank Perry H
Reviewed April 11, 2018

Impeccable service, beautifully presented meals; plenty of leg room; comfortable, multiposition seats that lie flat (mattress and pillows available); 23" personal monitors (plenty of entertainment choice) worked perfectly; privacy screens between seats; outlets to charge electronics. I usually don't sleep well on planes; slept like a baby on this flight.

A splurge that was worth every nickel - especially for a 12-hour flight.

Date of travel: March 2018
1  Thank Chickadee252
Reviewed April 10, 2018

I cannot remember ever having the type of attention I received on this flight. Gentle, attentive, softly spoken, and willing to make me as comfortable as good be. And, a small aside, they have a bidet on the
plane. I loved it. And they have two different menus. One for Japanese food and one for American/European style food.

Date of travel: November 2017