Tripadvisor
Worldwide
Post
Inbox
Search

“AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!!”
Review of Interjet

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This company is an absolute joke! I cannot stress enough how much trouble/time/money you will save yourselves by avoiding Interjet. I don’t know if it is an astounding level of incompetence on their employees behalf or if they are just genuinely out to rip people off!!

Myself, my girlfriend, her dad and another friend were due to fly back from Merida to Mexico City last November. On arriving at the airport, we were told that our scheduled flight had been cancelled more than a week before (they had more than enough time to inform us). There was absolutely zero information relayed from Interjet to the travel agent and we had to fork out over 200€ EACH (the 4 of us) for new flights with Aeromexico. Interjet (being 100% responsible for this error) only agreed to paying back half of this amount (100€ each). The most recent twist in the tale has been that they didn’t realise it was an international transfer (we live in Madrid) and no apology or reason was given for the lack of transfer. After more than 2 months, we are still waiting for this reimbursement.

Their ineptitude, lack of professionalism and sheer cheek are an absolute stain on the tourism industry. Interjet are an embarrassment!!!!

Date of travel: November 2019
3  Thank Goose181
Write a reviewReviews (6,487)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Originally booked a flight for Thanksgiving week direct from LAX to Cabo. My whole reason for using Interjet was for a direct flight but the airline changed its lanes to now reroute via Mexico City. Now my 2 hr flight is over 6 hours plus a 5 hour layover. Mexico City is a very large airport and not very accommodating to travelers. The service via Interjet has always been fine and I know during holiday travels everyone tends to be a little more on edge but we were more urked that Interject stopped offering direct flights to areas considerably closer. The plane and room was fine - pilots got us safely to our destinations so as an airline - decent. Bags arrived no problem. If you have the extra time to spend with transfers and enjoy a long walk - Mexico City is ok.

Date of travel: November 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First i was worried.all the bad reviews but i have pleasant trip from the checking in to the landing.i arrived to the airport 3 hours before i just bring one bag with my clothes and some gifts for my family i have to bring the bag in with me because.it will cost me 30 dollars to register it. My fault i don't read my Ticket well .some airlines let you bring 2 bags .fly was pleasant lots of leg room they offered a package of cookie some to drink it was in the morning i choose coffee like almost every body.we landed on time. Also i like the camera in front of the plane that show you the road .and you can watch on the monitors how you take off and land.on my way back we have a delay like 40 minutes but i know its not the airline fault is the airport because in the monitors you can see it was another plane in front of us waiting too to take off.In the future i will fly again with them

3  Thank arturocT597YR
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been travelling with Interjet for the second time, and were not disappointed .
I don't know how, but the leg room in the economy like in premium sits.
Service was good, plane- very clean, check- in, luggage pick up was smooth . I really wish more flights were like this .
Landing in Toronto was so smooth we didn't even noticed.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Olga S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Employees are not educated, they steal and lose things , delay and cancel flights wit not previews notice. DO NOT FLIGHT FOR INTERJET will be the most expensive experience of your life.

2  Thank alala2181