“Interjet (HORRIBLE experience ) don’t use this airline”
Review of Interjet

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

first time I flew with INTERJET airline and will be my last one, HORRIBLE service and crew very rude, both ways no toilet paper or paper towel to dry my hands at the restrooms, I asked the flight attendant and her respond was before the plain took off she’s answer on a very rude manner, ( I just put toilet paper ) and I looked at her mmm we haven’t took off yet how is that posible, she was very rude also no food on a 5 hour flight not even for purchase, only hard liquor, only one tinny bag of cookies per person I wish I knew this, but honestly I always flew on American Airlines and is the best, I don’t recommend this airline at all.... they make you feel like you didn’t paid for your ticket and you are flying for free with them ..... by the way my ticket wasn’t cheap at all

3  Thank Abuela68
Write a reviewReviews (5,816)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We flew from DFW to Mexico City. Had a 4.5 hour layover and then from Mexico City to Los Cabo, Mexico.

First of all in DFW they MADE us check in our carry on luggage. They said it was 2 kg overweight and we were no longer allowed to carry on. We paid the $30 and boarded. When we got to Mexico City, our luggage didn’t arrive with us. We googled and called and called and called this airlines for TWO DAYS!!! Every number we tried, 80% didn’t work. And the 20% that did were always sales! Never customer service!!! Finally ONE person in sales was able to connect us to customer service. We talked to someone finally, she got our Info (even though we had given it to the people in the airport?) and said we would receive an email with a confirmation number and a refund with our $30. Never got it. Finally the next day our luggage arrived. Three days into our 5 day vacation. Never was given an option to get a refund on the money we had to spend on clothes. Still haven’t received the $30 refund. Again, this was a carry on sized luggage!!!! Should of never been a checked bag!!!! Never ever again will I fly with this airlines!! As soon as I get back to the states I’ll be on the phone with a supervisor with my receipts in hand! Here’s just one picture of me on hold but I stayed on hold like this at like 3-4 times! Just to be told there’s nothing they can do!!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
3  Thank micheleobrien26
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I book my flight from NY to Cancun and few weeks after I receive an e mail that they don’t flight straight anymore and they were changing my itinerary to flight in the middle of the night and stop in the capital and change plane, I was flight in with my 83 year old mom in wheel chair, I have to pick up all my luggage and transfer it to the other airline and with all the hrs flighting they just offer drinks and a bag of chips.
Some of the flight attendants were nice but some of them are rude.
Bad experience with this airline I won’t recommended to anybody.

4  Thank A S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Negatives- super uncomfortable seats that were worn down we had a bar from the seat in ours backs, no tv whatsoever
Positives- clean, they got us there on time with no issues , nice flight attendants, only charged for our baggage once and not on the return flight

1  Thank Escape47428
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Interjet will undoubtedly change your flights and could possibly ruin your vacation. Regardless of how far in advance you purchase tickets. I’ve used them twice over span of 6 months while flying in Mexico. Both times flights were changed creating an 11 and 15 hour layover. I called their customer service many times over seeking alternative options. Every time I was placed, they never returned to the phone call. I waited 25 minutes each time, then finally hung up. Their prices are decent, but buyer beware: INTERJET WILL SCREW UP YOUR PLANS AND POSSIBLY YOUR VACATION!!

• Customer service