“Never use it!”
Review of Interjet

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

They change my flight Cancun to Miami to Cancun to Mexico City and then Cancun without warning almost lost the flight. On my way back they lost the baggage at México City airport and missed the connecting flight to Cancun. Nobody to help you. Terrible experience

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (3,657)

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Staff is friendly, comfortable seats and spacious between them.

I took a late flight I would suggest on this kind of flights should provide more than just only chips and some drinks.

Everything else was great

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Our flight with interjet was pleasant and comfortable. Check in was quick and easy. They have a generous baggage allowance and the seat room is outstanding. We had complimentary meal service with alcohol beverages. Bring something to occupy yourself because there is not much for entertainment onboard. Overall it was great value for the cost.

5  Thank Angelika V
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

Interjet 2841 Nov 13 to 20
Web check in doesn’t work, neither does flight check.
Pay for your luggage at counter check in, ensure that you have correct cash or credit card, as they don’t have sufficient change on hand.
Warning, they don’t accept Amex.
You will receive your tourist immigration card at the check in counter, which make sense to fill out before boarding the plane, but you will receive your customs declaration card during your flight to fill out.
I was surprised to find the plane was not full for $100 cheaper than any other flight to Mexico! Maybe because it was departing on Monday. I had an entire row to myself departing at 7:40am!
There were many empty rows and seats!
There are no charging outlets on the plane or headphone jacks.
Shark tank Mexico was playing, but no audio is heard externally, so bring a book or your own music, if you are not interested in the watching.
Sandwich and snack was served, along with open bar! Cervaisa please! They do not have juice.

Hope to return flight is just a pleasant, if not I’ll write part 2!

4  Thank PJdogcat
Reviewed November 15, 2017

My first flight from San Luis Potosi to Mexico city was changed from 1:45 PM to 3:45 PM and I was not notified so I automatically lost my second flight (same airline)from Mexico City to JFK, after an hour of the clerk trying to find the second flight and offered me to return my money !!!she finally put me on a 12:30 AM flight to arrive at JFK at 6:30 AM.....When I got there I had to PICK MY LUGGAGE GET OUT AND RECHECK MY BAGS AGAIN IN THE SAME AIRLINE!!!
But not right away I needed to wait until 8 PM the check-in time, so I wandered with my luggage for 3 hours, no complimentary offer or service and the supervisor just ignored all my request with a ''whatever'' attitude.......I cant make this up...

1  Thank Luis M B