“As it is”
Review of Interjet

Reviewed October 15, 2017

There are no surprise on this type of fly, they bring you from A to B with not luxury just economy. I departure on time. Airplane only have snacks, sodas, agua and for those how like a drink wine, tequila and beer. they do not have entertainment such as movies, music, bring your own. Seat are comfortable, reclinable, and enough legroom.
You have to pain for suitcase. For economy fly is very good. Plain was clean and staff friendly
The only thing was that my group were seated all over the plane even that we were the
first to do the check in. Within the airplane we make change with some other passengers

2  Thank Margarita R
Write a ReviewReviews (3,539)

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

This airline almost never departs or arrives on time. Boarding process is confusing and not efficient. But the worst part is the stewardesses we god on-flight. They had a terrible attitude and probably on a bad day. Not one smile at all and when asking for something their attitude was not the best. It was unfair to have that team on board. Will not fly Interjet again.

1  Thank Javier C
Reviewed October 1, 2017

Everyone gets the same amount of legroom, and it's quite a bit for economy class. Kudos to them for this. We got a meal, but it wasn't much to brag about. Drinks, including alcohol were free. And they went through cabin several times. Another plus. They even have bathrooms just for women, very innovative. Entertainment, everyone sees the same thing, mostly ads, but there's no headsets or a place where you might plug in earbuds. You're left reading lips and trying to figure out the plots. You could do a lot worse than Interjet.

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

I didn’t have any expectations with this airline. It is a low cost airline after all. But I was speechless. The service was great. The legroom was amazing, and for such a small flight and knowing that it was low cost I wasn’t expecting snacks or alcohol to be served for free. We left on time and the aircraft are well maintained.

3  Thank twocrazytravelers
Reviewed September 29, 2017

For a 1.5 hour flight, I was surprised when I got snack and drink on the plane, something I didn't expect for a budget airline. There was a thunderstorm the night I arrived at Merida, so the pilot said that if he failed to land then plane will change its destination to Cancun. Luckily it landed safely and everything went pretty smooth. A bit delayed on the departure side but its expected for many budget airline.

I had some questions with my payment before my flight so I called them to make sure everything is alright. The agent who helped excellent, he was very nice and patient!

1  Thank Carmen N