“PUERTO ESCONDIDO - MEXICO”
Review of Interjet

Reviewed August 3, 2016

It is a good flight, short and one of the newest routes from this airline. It is a good choice to make when flying to Puerto Escondido/Zicatella. Their prices are reasonable and the service is good.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (3,789)

Reviewed August 3, 2016

On this domestic flight from Cancun to Mexico City and back, again fantastic flight..Great plane, nice service, puntual. Baggage service also very quick..

Reviewed August 3, 2016

The flight was on time, the planes are new and leg room is quite decent. Service is great and you can take 2 large 25 kg suitcases included, which is very rare now.

Reviewed August 3, 2016

When I booked my flight through a travel agent they told me that I could take two suitcases and each could weigh up to 50 lbs. That was a lovely surprise.

As everyone knows, travelling can very stressful and I was prepared for a little stress. Boy, was I wrong! Interjet made travelling a pleasure. The lady at the ticket counter ask me if I had my own locks for my suitcase, I told him no. She said, 'No problem.' And put plastic cable ties on both of my suitcases. Wow, what a surprise.

After the second surprise I started to relax. My third good surprise was, the flight attendants were handing out chips and drinks, for FREE! That included an alcohol beverages too. Plus, there was lots of leg room.

Ditto on the return.
Interjet hasn't seen the last of me yet. I just wish they flow to Austin and Tucson.

Reviewed August 3, 2016

Great service! awesome baggage allowance! would def recommend this and will def use for future plan travels!