“surprise of my trip was indigo”
Review of IndiGo

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Indigo was a big surpirse of my trip ... just like hotel it was suggested by my agent ... me being fan of jet airways refused my agent assured me to take this flight n i had to opt for indigo due to timing ... but i was genuinely surprised with its service .. 1st. right from check in to boarding ... service was excellent .. nothing extra done by staff they were just behaving normally and efficiently and that makes their service impressive ... otherwise airline staff blush blush and only blush which i dont like ... aircraft was spic and span clean ... carpet was new .. n inside of aircraft was smelling good ... take off land was smooth .. flight was on time ... and landed b4 time ... bagage waiting was hardly 10 mins ... n no damage done to the bags ....plus point was food ... even though its chargeable ... whatever was given was suitable for human consumption .. terms of quality .. and tastes wise ...
overall flight was very good .. n since my children were travelling first time .... htey had positive experience .. airhostesses wre not lost greeted well ... b4 leaving the aircraft ... defiantely fly again by indigo ...

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,071)

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Everything you would expect from a budget airline.
A 2 hour flight passed without any problems or difficulties.
We'll presented flight assistants.
Good, functional airline

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

I travelled on this flight on20/10/2017 from Madurai to chennai.The check in person Jennifer was so rude .I packed everything in my check in baggage which weighed 2 kg extra and I was ready to pay for it.she did made me to take that from my check 8n baggage and juggled everything up and again I have to go for screening and again I came to her and payed .I was calm and I did raise the question if I am ready to pay why should I have to repack.?As a British traveller from Madurai I spent the last night carefully packing my items as I want to travel hassle free.when I raised this question she was so rude and aher attitude was not acceptable. I did ask her whether I could speak to her line manager so that it should not happen to other passenger for which her reply was she was the supervisor and did not even have the courtesy to listen to me and wen t for the next passenger. I felt helpless and moved on.
The airport staff recommended me to speak to the Indigo Manager Mr Kumar and have updated the suitation . I can see she was watching me but fid not have the courtesy to apologise.
I won't recommend the travellers especially who is travelling abroad to select this flight as the customer care is so poor.

2  Thank Padma G
Reviewed October 20, 2017

The flight was on time as usual. The food is decent. The service is good. Legroom is not so good just like any other airline.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Cheap tickets and best services. I have flown with indigo many times before. But this time I got a last minute call to come fast. This was really touched me. On board meal quality is also good. Overall very good.