“Pleasant journey by Indigo from Lucknow (U.P.) to Raipur (Chhattisgarh) via Delhi.”
Review of IndiGo

Reviewed August 16, 2017

The Flite goes within time & sometime it late for few minutes then lovely pilot covers in the sky so it reaches in the time. The crew members are always happy in mood & give good hospitality with soft & descent behavior.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,662)

Reviewed August 15, 2017

Travelling with my wife on a weekend holiday to Udaipur. Booked both tickets on same PNR to our shock seats alloted to us were both at 2 extreme ends. Shocking cause the ground staff tells us we can upgrade ourselves to be together by paying extra charges. Advise to travellers is better look for other options. Sometimes to save a few hundreds they cheat you and make u pay more. We prefered to be at 2 extreme ends rather than be fooled and cheated by airline hidden policies

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
2  Thank Kumars677
Reviewed August 15, 2017

I have been travelling with Indigo Airlines for almost 5 years now. The experience has always been very satisfying. Starting from service counters, crew, food, punctuality. Everything has always been up to the mark. They're always there with a smile to make your experience memorable.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

The monsoon rains was lashing its way across Nagaland on July 19, 2017. I was at the Dimapur Airport at 1100 hrs. My flight to Kolkata was schedule to take off at 1300 hrs.
Rain was seeping through the airport's roof and ceiling.
IndiGo ground staff announced a delay as the runway was water logged. the rain continued unabated at 1400 hrs. I sought clarification from the ground crew as I had an connecting flight at Kolkata Airport. The crew answered politely that they could not ascertain the status of my flight as the rains was still heavy.
At 1500 hrs, they served a snack box. They were able to give me an additional one after all the passengers got one.
The Indigo plane bearing passengers from Kolkata finally arrived at 1630. My flight took off at 1700 hrs. The air crew took extra efforts to answer the many questions passengers had. They were all smiles. The took service to another level.
IndiGo is one of the few institutions in India that leaves you satisfied. I cannot say the same for others.
Continue your good service. Yes I will return using IndiGo.

1  Thank bernardylazar
Reviewed August 15, 2017

I booked the flight from Dubai to Cochin via chennai ( 2 hours stoppage ).. i found this gap alright as it saved almost 700aed for the booking.. but the indigo website never had the popup of ''YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE FLIGHT FOR THIS BOOKING''- and to add to it.. i have to change the terminals too (from International to Domestic).. even if they are in the same compound.. if you have a luggage to collect you may get into a mess!.. you may not reach the domestic terminal on time!..
so... stick to direct flight bookings from Indigo...