“It was fine. It served its purpose.”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was looking for a non-stop flight from SFO to MAD. This was the most reasonable non-stop. No frills. Seats seemed a tad narrow but I'm not tall so it didn't bother me. I like that the configuration is 2-4-2 so my son and I could sit together without a 3rd person. I couldn't eat the food. No big deal as I slept through most of the flight. Entertainment selection was fine. Bring your own headphones because the plane provided ones are really bad. All that mattered is that it was non-stop.

1  Thank Susan D
Write a ReviewReviews (16,866)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been on *premium economy* before and thought this flight could do better.
Lack of attention.
Felt uncomfortable asking for another drink. Bearing in mind this was 11hr flight.
Felt no better off than an economy flight.
Did not feel welcomed like I have on many other flights I have been on around the world.
I am just hoping it was this flight but I will see as I have to make the return journey in 2 weeks.

*when choosing class there was not an option to choose premium economy there for choose economy in the drop down box*

2  Thank 784stewarth
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As every time, we had to check in our hand luggage. This time they managed it to lose it. There is no possibility to contact someone who can give you information about your lugage or information about the policy when you have to buy clothes, medicins and even reading glasses.
Conclusion: If you want to buy a ticket they can help you instantly, but if you need information about your missing luggage or need help what to do in that case you can only call a spanish computer voice.

3  Thank janlucpeter
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a flight in a small plane, so they didn't let me carry a carry on although I saw many other people that did. Flight was ok

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I heard that iberia is the worst among the european national airlines and unfortunately my experience confirms this.
when they send you an email saying that you can check in your carry on bag, they will not necessarily do it .
food was ok but served in strange intervals. last snack was served just about 20 min before landing, do not know if this is standard but I think it was just bad timing
-when I needed help from their helpdesk at the airport they kept sending me to another desk I had to ask at three iberia helpdesks before they were able to help me , not the customer service I'd expect

Date of travel: May 2019