“Iberia”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed June 18, 2019

I was pleased at first with Iberia.They have nice staff and good food.Legroom was OK it was a very nice journey but I spoked too soon they messed up the luggage half of it came out on the belt while the other half was God knows where unfortunately my bag was in the other half. I waited nearly 3 hours after my flight to get it. But the Iberia staff handled the situation very well!!!

Date of travel: June 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (16,907)

Reviewed June 18, 2019

The flight was booked through BA , so BA is what i thought i was getting ...... NO . Iberia is a partner of BA , We got the smallest plane (737 ) ive ever been on . The only way oi could sit down was to "ram myself " in the seat ( 6" 2 ) .
I have been on some tight pitches before but nothing like this , An hour and 40 of pure torture . NEVER AGAIN .......... Thanks BA !!

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank benjoejack
Reviewed June 18, 2019 via mobile

Put us on standby . Waited an additional 4 hours
Lost my luggage but my fiancé’s comes .
Who checks the boxes here . Unbelievable
Lost luggable supposed to arrive next day by 10
Not here..
Thanks for ruining our vacation Iberia
DO NOT USE THIS AIRLINE
Incompetent. Useless

1  Thank SteveA100685
Reviewed June 17, 2019

So I paid 252,000 for 2 business class flights to Madrid from SFO. I also paid 453 for Taxes for 2 persons. Within one hour I found other dates which were only 202,000 for 2. I called Iberia and they said I could change flight but I WOULD NOT GET THE MILEAGE DIFFERENCE REDEPOSITED.I would lose the 50,000 miles from the other date. So since it was within 24 hours I cancelled the whole flight and had them refund miles and dollars for taxes. They said it would take 4 business days for the refund. It has now been 17 business days and no manager at Iberia will come to the phone. I have have filed a complaint with Dept of Transportation. These people at Iberia are clueless. And you will never speak to a manager as they will not take calls. Find another airline if you're smart. If I ever get my miles and money back I will too.

1  Thank 76rick
Reviewed June 17, 2019

The flight was booked through American, but then American changed our tickets to Iberia at the same price. American Air seems to have higher standards than Iberia. We had a party of eight, but could not get seat assignments until months after the seats were paid for. I don't know what the relationship is. But we were stuck with Iberia.

Date of travel: May 2019