“A little Chaos But OK”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Check-in was straight forward without issues. Boarding went OK until some people had the same seat allocation but this was sorted out. Carry-on was excessive so there was the usual problems with baggage overhead. Arrival was on -time and baggage came out in twenty minutes plius and intact. A typical Iberia flight

2  Thank Oldjack
Write a ReviewReviews (16,255)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We travelled from Heathrow to Madrid. Not much leg room. Staff friendly. Planes need updating. Flight was ok to get from UK to Spain but wouldn't have wanted to travel much further as planes weren't very comfortable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The only positive thing was punctuality. The seats are the hardest, narrowest, smallest most uncomfortable I have ever seen on a transatlantic flight. If the person in front of you puts their seat back you can’t use an iPad on the table. The food was disgusting, sparse, and you got one small glass of water or juice with each of the two salty, carb and sugar filled meals. Among the worst airline meals I have ever been served. How do you screw up a salad? Ask Iberia. I was hungry for 12 hours because the food was just gross and I could not eat it. The ticket was reasonable but the physical suffering made me wish I had taken any other airline. This was like flying on Easyjet or similar quality but stuck in your torture seat for 12 hours. I hated this airline. I will remember this airline as cheap, tacky, and poor quality.

1  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Be careful! You will pay for EVERYTHING! Be prepared to be ignored. I have never felt so invisible. Terrible service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flying to Costa Rica with Iberia from Tel Aviv via Madrid was like 40% cheaper than with United. They operate quite smoothly and arrived on time. The seats are quite convenient and there is a rich choice of entertainment.
The only thing that didn't work was my vegetarian meal. Despite I ordered it in advance, got confirmation in check-in and it showed on my ticket, somehow on the plane they didn't have it.