“Average comfortable airline”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well, I flew economy from Miami and have no complaints. Since I had a nasty accident at the hotel bathroom and broke my arm the night of my arrival in Istanbul, I had to be repatriated home on business. Again, nothing bad to say. They took very good care of me.

Date of travel: March 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (15,934)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've never loved flying with Iberia, especially on intercontinental flights. It's a very minimal company in service, the seats are quite uncomfortable and the entertainment poor. However, we must admit that it is quite punctual and that it remains the most comfortable and safe solution to travel in Spain.

2  Thank L0ll0A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a very enjoyable flight on Iberia from Johannesburg to Spain. The flights were on time during our whole trip. The attendants were very friendly. The food on the plane was very good.

I would recommend this airline and we will definitely look at flying with them again in the future.

Date of travel: March 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had to do 2 small flights to get from Barcelona to Porto, stopover at Madrid for 45 mins. It was a bit of a rush to find the gate of the second flight at Madrid but we made it. We were just hoping the luggage also came, it did thankfully. Flights pretty much on time, easy transition through boarding gates.Barcelona airport was a bit difficult to navigate to get our boarding passes for these flights. Once found the lady wextremely helpful. The security going in to the boarding gates was pretty slow.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Busness clase was empty and it still was the worst service, the lady was on her ipad the whole way expet when she HAD to serve the food

1  Thank Safari66379