“Haphazzard”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed October 18, 2017

I went to the trouble of pre-booking and paying for seats on 4 flights with Iberia whilst in Spain. Didn't matter. They sat us anywhere they felt like and asking at check-in was ignored. We were stuck in the last row on opposite sides of the plain with another family of five all split up as well. We managed to get this sorted between us but totally amongst ourselves. We were non=Spanish and it is probably just a coincidence that the rear of the plane was made up of similar people. Legroom was cramped and there was no free drinks or snacks on the flight. It was all pay for stuff which is fine but most airlines at least offer tea and coffee. Airplanes looked tired and messy. Flight was OK though

Write a ReviewReviews (12,652)

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

That’s first sure the worst company
It’s possible to vote with a zero ?
Be sure I will never take it again

Reviewed October 17, 2017

I traveled quite a bit for work on US airlines [I have over 600,000 lifetime miles on United and I didn't join their frequent flier program when I first started traveling, nor did I always have a choice of airline]. Utilizing foreign carriers for travel has been a new experience since I retired and started traveling exclusively for pleasure. My flight from Madrid to Milan was reasonably priced and pleasurable enough. Everything went very smoothly from check-in to baggage claim. I have definitely added Iberia to the list of airlines I will consider for future travel.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Never again.
Why would you use a service that makes you wIt to check in luggage and is staffed by sub human level morons? Why pay to be treated like a moments inconvinience?

Computers down not my problem, i pay biz class to move my family around the world because i work hard and can afford to. I pay therefore i demand that level of service or i dont go back.

Iberia seems to employ people who simply dont get it, they are a service provider. Rude unhelpfull, inconsiderate, crass and lazy. I got that the computers were down, i got that they wanted to process flights firzt up, and i got that they were stressed, but we worked our way forward to the desk and wanted to check our bags and go to the lounge

Dont ever brush asside my family or any family with young chidren again iberia your moronic and thugish attitude bring shame on you and your airline.

Once in the air the service was ok, but the whole trip was mared by the ground staff who should be terminated as soon as possible.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Worst customer service ever. We were on out honeymoon and Iberia lost our hand luggage! We were told that the flight was too full for our hand luggage and and Iberia employee took it at the airplane door. As we got to Marrakech there were no bags to be found! It has been 20 days and my bags have not yet been delivered. 4 days ago they called saying they had been found and they would be send immediately. Now they don't even know if they are in Marrakech, New York City or Chicago. At this point I believe they are lying about my luggage being found just to avoid payment.