“Bom”
Review of GOL Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I hoped to be better, it is the simplest company in Brazil. The other companies offer better snacks and better cleaning.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (13,407)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great flight!
Nothing to complain about the flight, just the food could be better or for free.
The crue gave us a great service.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flying Premium Economy, this return flight felt even smoother than our Rio/Sao Luiz the week before, when we flew Economy. Good inflight service and punctuality were also of note. Congratulations, Gol!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Comfortable Economy seats, punctuality, good service, smooth flight. Everything came out fine in this flight.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After finding a good price on their website, my booking didn't go through. After not getting a response, I tried again the next day, and the prices had changed. Couldn't get help with that either, but the worst was yet to come.
After booking and flying with the airline, I received my luggage partly ripped. When I came to complain, I was told (with very broken Spanish, not to mention English) that my problem is not big enough to do anything about it and I can try their customer service. Two weeks later, I'm still trying to get a decent response from said customer service...
The airline is cheap, but once you got any problems - you're on your own.