“Bad airline”
Review of GOL Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After finding a good price on their website, my booking didn't go through. After not getting a response, I tried again the next day, and the prices had changed. Couldn't get help with that either, but the worst was yet to come.
After booking and flying with the airline, I received my luggage partly ripped. When I came to complain, I was told (with very broken Spanish, not to mention English) that my problem is not big enough to do anything about it and I can try their customer service. Two weeks later, I'm still trying to get a decent response from said customer service...
The airline is cheap, but once you got any problems - you're on your own.

Write a ReviewReviews (13,407)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Int'l very good stand, the best from Delta and AF-KLM, crew very well trained, they like what they do, they serve well for the full satisfaction of their customer, committed with punctuality, clean, and good enough Price x Quality very good

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Gol has changed a lot in the recent years. A bit of extra space were added and an improvement on the in-flight service. Even a paid internet is now available

1  Thank cthompson65
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very polite crew, good and fast boarding and extremely punctual. free soft drinks and snacks onboard.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I paid for two luggage and tried to anticipate our flight in two hours, the atm told me there was a fee of R$ 50, each pax. We went to the check-in counter and the guy told us that day they were not charging for alteration. After dispatced the paid luggage we were offered to dispatch free of charge our hand luggage. It was perfect because the overhead compartiments were fully loaded with hand luggage...

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)