“No complaints”
Review of GOL Airlines

Reviewed August 10, 2018

The flight left on time and arrived on time and there is much more space between seats than on other airlines. You can also reserve your seat before travelling free of charge - unlike some other airlines. The service was what you expect.

1  Thank ireland_timothy
Write a ReviewReviews (13,415)

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Went to cruzeiro do sul with Gol and needed to buy 23kg bagage. Where asked if we wanted to pay for the return too and we did. When returning we are told that we only paid one way and that we needed to pay. Since we were stopping in both brasilia and sao paolo we were forced to pay twice. We checked in in cruzeiro and then sao paolo. Our final destination was rio de janeiro. We tried talking to the chef on cruzeiro do sul airport and also in sao paolo but without any luck. Not to mention that there was something wrong with the ticket and we was ment to check in in Brasilia too and there was like 10 minutes to do that. Fortunately we got help with that, but i does not compensate for the other terrible service.

1  Thank Nirvana R C
Reviewed August 8, 2018

ALL seats are Economy, even if you pay for "Premium". Premium just gets you more leg room, but the seats are extremely narrow and uncomfortable. The drinks and snacks are truly tiny. The steward was very pleasant and gave good service.

1  Thank Grady M
Reviewed August 4, 2018

There is no service at check in and 300 people were standing in line for 3 hours on July 15 2018. I lost my plane at 17:10 to Porto Alegre. A frustrated fellow in the line checked in his phone and said that my plane was on time. I can't say what like best, it was a complete disaster and no one from Gol was available. Three hours later, I hardly could walk and a new arrived check in attendant gave me her chair.
Another passenger gave a loud speech how incompetent is Gol to all passengers stranded. Some of them filmed. The Police came and did nothing.
-I have no comments since Goal lost my luggage by tagging two bags in one code number on August 1 2018 when I flue Porto Alegre-Geneva with Air France which Gol is partner.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

We were contemplating renting a car in Belo Horizonte, Brazil and driving up to 4 hrs to Rio, fighting the traffic there. For only $39 or so ( plus another $10 or $15 or so if you prepay for your check in bag, carry on and assigned seat), I expected a lousy “Spirit Airline experience”. Actually, for this 1-hour flight from Belo Horizonte to Rio, the experience was surprisingly good. The crew was well dressed and friendly. They were very punctual, and the bags arrived in Rio soon after we landed. Even though it was only an hour flight, they still managed to give us soft drinks and a snack for free on the flight .