“Finnair - functionally comfortable”
Review of Finnair

Reviewed June 11, 2019

First tim eon Finnair in business class. A good experience overall, although nothing really exceptional to really brag about. Business class seats and layout is the one in place for the past few years by most of the airlines - reclining seetas convertible to a full bed. I chose the left side (facing forward) row with as ingle seat. It comes with two broad armrests and most of the sapace in the entire cabin. Food was tasty, selections good. Drinks were a bit sparce and you dont want to try the finnish local Gin & Tonic option if you are a fan of Bombay or Tanqueary version, as theirs tastes quite differently, ha ha. Otherwise very friendly and efficiant staff and averagely comfortable cabon and seats. Oh yes, Finnair, please improve on the movie selections - some were really old and seen by most of us at least a few times.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (6,336)

Reviewed June 10, 2019

We took finnair with transit at Helsinki to Croatia. The flight was very smooth. However, they only offered a drink for the transit flight from Helsinki to Croatia, I thought a full fledged commercial flight should have at least given us a sandwich as well for the transit flight. Returning was worse, most passengers brought their luggage on board and the overhead cabins were all full. Seems like a budget airline to me. The return flight was delayed and we had to rush to our gates to board our long haul flight home. It's terrible, the airport is huge and we still need to clear custom to go to our transit gate, nearly missed our second flight.

Reviewed June 10, 2019

This is the first time I have flown with Finnair and the experience was great.
Flight attendants were very attentive and could not do enough for me.
I don't eat much on a flight and this seemed very unusual for staff but none the less I was offered meals at anytime I wanted.
Aircraft was clean as well as the toilets well serviced.
Will fly again with Finnair.

Date of travel: June 2019
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Never, and I mean NEVER, again Finnair! This airline is an embarrassment for the industry and for Finnland. I had two delayed flights, with the second one resulting in my train ticket to be invalid. When I contacted customer service they came up with a bunch of legal references - no sincere apology and no offer for reimbursements of the damage that their delay had caused me. Did I mention that the flight itself was also the most uncomfortable I remember? I booked the flight because of the price and because I thought an airline from Northern Europe would be decently organized and customer friendly ... big mistake that I will not repeat and you should not, either. Take care!

1  Thank TUNNELVISI0N
Reviewed June 9, 2019

i had taken finair flight to Iceland from New Delhi..
the flight was via Helsinki...this airline is a budget airline...