“BROKE my brand new luggage!!!”
Review of Eurowings

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When we arrived in VCE (Marco Polo Airport) one of our brand new Samsonite luggage had a missing wheel, so i proceeded to look for the Eurowings customer service and they were no where to be found. No one on the ground, no customer telephone number, NOTHING. For the following 2 weeks, i had to struggle with the missing wheel arriving to and from hotel, on and off cruise ship, in and out of airport. Very disappointing with their customer service which is basically NONE.

1  Thank Clara I
Write a reviewReviews (8,735)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Without doubt the WORST airline I’ve ever had the misfortune to fly with. They lost my luggage at Düsseldorf and have provided absolutely no customer care, and now 36 hours later the baggage is showing no sign of turning up any time soon. I cannot get in touch with anyone on the ground or on the phone, as there is no customer service to help me out. I am left with an overarching feeling of helplessness. Avoid flying with Eurowings at all costs. They make the dreaded Ryanair look like a 5 star luxury service.

1  Thank robl437
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was concerned about flying Eurowings today after seeing the reviews. But could not recommend them more. Service was friendly and helpful. Plan on time and the leg room was great and I am178cm tall. Well done guys, keep up the great work.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were booked on a Lufthansa flight and were comforted in the thought that Lufthansa really look after you on a long flight. As we boarded the plane, we saw it was a EUROWINGS plane. It was not just economy class it was cattle class. Did not even have carpet on the floor , instead rubber matting. The seats were so narrow and the seat infront so close it was claustrophobic . Not the right plane for a 12 hour flight. VERY DISAPPOINTING. .

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank gloria g
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Chose this as the only direct non stop from any place in Germany to Ft. Myers. Decent fare as I bought a one way ticket. I paid extra for a 2 seats along the side so no third seat plus about 3 extra inches of leg room. Seemed to be more leg room than say "Premium Economy" on United This "Smart" fare also included a checked bag and a carry on for no extra charge. Eurowings has a premium economy that may be worth a look. I don't recall the price difference but seats were about an inch wider and a few more inches of leg room over the "more legroom" seats.They also had larger armrests so you wouldn't have to share with your neighbor. A Business (First Class) class is also available.
Food was fairly standard airplane food, nothing special. Beer and wine were extra as were some available snacks sandwiches etc.
We left about 1hr 45 min late due to I believe were maintenance issues. They sent a text out about 4 hours ahead and didn't elaborate. Regardless, only 35 min late into Ft. Myers. It seemed fairly quick for a westbound flight.
Bottom line, I would use Eurowiings again if the opportunity arose. We previously took a Eurowings flight Rome to Dusseldorf which was fine.
Keep in mind this is considered a "low cost" airline although part of Lufthansa. I also believe it offers a better product, especially in economy than the US "legacy" carriers.

• Food and Beverage