“Dubai airport is a mess”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Changing flights in Dubai is getting increasingly troublesome.
As DBX is emirates' hub and they are so popular, the airport has not grown with the rising number of flights.
Security checks are ridiculous.
Toilets are not well serviced.
...

Date of travel: November 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (59,843)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Worst ever emigrants canceled flight due to Iran weather and plane problems no refund don’t book for any reason.

Date of travel: January 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Acccording to my friend, a travel host, Emirates always improves when there are mistakes. They will check their reviews that are terrible, then make their service even better. Emirates will try to push their headache flights like EK424 to the great service than before, Go on Emirates. Be cool like Turkish Airlines, Cathay, Qantas, Eva Air, British Airways, American Air, Singapore Air, Air France, KLM, Chinese airlines, and Luftansa.

Date of travel: December 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am raising this complaint for my daughter. Complaint1: I booked a ticket for my daughter from IAD to Dubai to HYD by calling over the phone As she is only 4 years old and cannot be travelled alone. I asked the ticket to be in connection with my mother. But when I went to Checkin the two tickets were different and they were given different seats. I raised my concern at IAD airport( Washington DC) and the representative intially denied that there was a Mistake and said she couldn’t do anything. upon request that that was not a fault from my end she agreed to make a change. I think the airport staff should have basic knowledge on how can a single 4 year old child seat be booked separately and deny their mistake and bluntly say it was our mistake while booking it.Complaint 2 : ( my worst nightmare)Upon agreement of changing the seats she took our passport and boarding pass and only returned my boarding pass. When I asked her upon returning my passport. She was saying adamantly that she returned it back to me which she dint. I had to go through a lot of trauma and trouble when she and her fellow representatives beside her just ignored the fact that she dint return it back and all of them was bluntly and adamantly saying that she returned. After 30 minutes of blame game on me . She searched it agin and found it in her TRASH CAN. Yes!! My Child’s PASSPORT WAS THROWN IN TRASH. I had to go through a lot of mental trauma 1 hour before boarding the flight. She simply returned it saying it was a mistake and dint even apologize for blaming me. When I asked her who her manager was, so that I can take my complaint to the manager. She just showed that her fellow representative was her manager( which was false). I really feel very disappointed and will never want to travel with Emirates . I am a frequent flyer of Emirates and now I highly feel the staff is very irresponsible and the representatives at IAD are reckless. I NEVER FEEL TO TRAVEL WITH EMIRATES in future

Date of travel: January 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The level of attentiveness displayed by the Emirates stewards and staff was a real surprise to me. They were excellent, very neat and tidy and appeared very happy and proud to represent the airline.
It was truly a pleasure to be treated so pleasantly after the trauma of the endless lines of people all frustrated by the necessary security process.
The meal choices are of a high standard and the entertainment is very comprehensive.
It’s plain to see why this airline has enjoyed such extraordinary growth in a short space of time. I will definitely be flying with Emirates again.

Date of travel: December 2019