“Smooth Flight / Excellent Service”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

An Emirates flight always delivers. Friendly flight attendants, updates from the Captain and delicious food.

The only problem is irate passengers. But that one cannot foresee. Flights attendants are always composed and have the situation under control.

Good luck Emirates!
All the best with the Dubai Expo 2020

Date of travel: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (55,836)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As it was our 25th Wedding Anniversary this year we decided to treat ourselves and fly business class to Dubai for our holiday. It was a superb experience for both of us, from arriving at Heathrow and going to the lounge to stepping off at Dubai airport. A completely different way to travel, it was so relaxing along with all the extra comforts that we do not usually enjoy. We had heard excellent reports of the service that Emirates delivers and we certainly were not disappointed. Just need to save up again now and do it all again. Happy memories.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Heather D
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Travelled from Dubai to Delhi on an Emirates Boeing 777-200LR. The food was succulent and as always, the Cabin Crews were very friendly! Emirates is the best! The flight was superb, with the inflight service, ICE keeping me entertained throughout the 3 hours and 15 minutes.

Date of travel: April 2019
1  Thank ashfaaqt29
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Media monitor would randomly reset - makes 10hr flight very annoying. Couldn’t move seats because there were no open two sweaters and we were on our honeymoon. Third issue we have had with them: other is including water flooding from prep area to our seats. Once again couldn’t switch seats so just had to toss a bunch of blankets down in the aisle as socks were getting at.

Food was good though but probably won’t be flying again after responses we’ve gotten from customer service. Only one person was partially helpful by offering 1/4 refund of points for one league of trip. Third issue I am dealing with now and the points and quite useless sadly

1  Thank Henry T
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I would like to thank all of the crew for giving me a first class experience for my 15th birthday making my dreams come true. these presents a truly life changing. every time i board an emirates flight bound for Dubai a Smile comes upon my face to travel t o my second home leaving the British Rain behind and in comes the Arabian Sun. Finally It has been a pleasure to fly on emirates there has been no complaints besides the return flight back to manchester at the end of my holiday.

Date of travel: January 2019