“Anniversary treat”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As it was our 25th Wedding Anniversary this year we decided to treat ourselves and fly business class to Dubai for our holiday. It was a superb experience for both of us, from arriving at Heathrow and going to the lounge to stepping off at Dubai airport. A completely different way to travel, it was so relaxing along with all the extra comforts that we do not usually enjoy. We had heard excellent reports of the service that Emirates delivers and we certainly were not disappointed. Just need to save up again now and do it all again. Happy memories.

1  Thank Heather D
Write a reviewReviews (56,079)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Travelled from Dubai to Delhi on an Emirates Boeing 777-200LR. The food was succulent and as always, the Cabin Crews were very friendly! Emirates is the best! The flight was superb, with the inflight service, ICE keeping me entertained throughout the 3 hours and 15 minutes.

Date of travel: April 2019
1  Thank ashfaaqt29
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Media monitor would randomly reset - makes 10hr flight very annoying. Couldn’t move seats because there were no open two sweaters and we were on our honeymoon. Third issue we have had with them: other is including water flooding from prep area to our seats. Once again couldn’t switch seats so just had to toss a bunch of blankets down in the aisle as socks were getting at.

Food was good though but probably won’t be flying again after responses we’ve gotten from customer service. Only one person was partially helpful by offering 1/4 refund of points for one league of trip. Third issue I am dealing with now and the points and quite useless sadly

1  Thank Henry T
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would like to thank all of the crew for giving me a first class experience for my 15th birthday making my dreams come true. these presents a truly life changing. every time i board an emirates flight bound for Dubai a Smile comes upon my face to travel t o my second home leaving the British Rain behind and in comes the Arabian Sun. Finally It has been a pleasure to fly on emirates there has been no complaints besides the return flight back to manchester at the end of my holiday.

Date of travel: January 2019
1  Thank Captain_ray_aviation
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Having read about the great reputation of Emirates, we booked a flight after getting a great fare. The A380 we flew in from JFK had the worst leg room of any plane I have been on. I am 6'2" and barely fit in my aisle seat iin row 42, just behind the first row in the front of the plane. Also, the seat headrest is at the level of my upper back, making it very uncomfortable.The return flight was slightly better. Dinner wasn't any better than that on any domestic carrier and the second snack both ways was barely edible. My last transatlantic trip was on Delta, which was much better. Service seemed only as
required- I asked for a second glass of wine after dinner when the flight attendant was offering only water and apple juice. She said she didn't have any- I was surprised when a glass was delivered 20 minutes later. There flight attendants never offered anything other than beverages associated with meals and seemed to disappear when not providing required service. The boarding process at JFK was very chaotic.

1  Thank robertew2014