“Best Birthday Beyond all others”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would like to thank all of the crew for giving me a first class experience for my 15th birthday making my dreams come true. these presents a truly life changing. every time i board an emirates flight bound for Dubai a Smile comes upon my face to travel t o my second home leaving the British Rain behind and in comes the Arabian Sun. Finally It has been a pleasure to fly on emirates there has been no complaints besides the return flight back to manchester at the end of my holiday.

Date of travel: January 2019
1  Thank Captain_ray_aviation
Write a reviewReviews (55,988)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Having read about the great reputation of Emirates, we booked a flight after getting a great fare. The A380 we flew in from JFK had the worst leg room of any plane I have been on. I am 6'2" and barely fit in my aisle seat iin row 42, just behind the first row in the front of the plane. Also, the seat headrest is at the level of my upper back, making it very uncomfortable.The return flight was slightly better. Dinner wasn't any better than that on any domestic carrier and the second snack both ways was barely edible. My last transatlantic trip was on Delta, which was much better. Service seemed only as
required- I asked for a second glass of wine after dinner when the flight attendant was offering only water and apple juice. She said she didn't have any- I was surprised when a glass was delivered 20 minutes later. There flight attendants never offered anything other than beverages associated with meals and seemed to disappear when not providing required service. The boarding process at JFK was very chaotic.

1  Thank robertew2014

Emirates is incomparable.
Since my maiden international flight many years ago...I have never changed. Standards are high. Service is superb. Food is good and drinks ever flowing. My highlight however is the ICE ...the inflight entertainment system. Upto date with the latest movies...keeps me entertained all the way as as m the type that never sleeps on board. If u like to have your drink....its overflowing all u need to do is ask. Kids are always entertained with toys and kiddie meals and you can take a picture as a keepsake of your trip.
Am loyal to Emirates.

1  Thank Nalongoval
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I flew with Emirates from Haneda to Dubai in my vacation, a choice I greatly regret today.

While on the flight, I cordially requested your Cabin Crew Member Ms. Alisa (as I remember her name) to give me a bun as she forgot to have me during meal service . She gave me it in very rude way . I was surprised and complained to the cabin manager . Even he apologized me he was not very sincere .
. Far from being apologetic, Ms. Alisa went onto argue with me about this is not the business class and don’t expect that service in economy class. I would like to ask Emirates that this is the way you trained your cabin attendants???????

I have flied for 12 years, and have used over 10 different airlines. This was the first time I stumbled upon Cabin Crew with such horrible work ethics.

Please be ashamed of yourselves neither me, nor any of my friends or family will ever fly Emirates again!!

4  Thank Lihini J
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I always enjoy flying with Emirates.

All four flights were on time and the A380 is an excellent plane, with plenty of legroom and a good in-flight entertainment system which has up to date content.
Service was professional and friendly and the inflight meals were ok although breakfast always seems to be the poorest meal.