“EK652”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hello everyone

Today we a flying with emirates EK 652 to male to Colombo so we a all 3 passengers we a work in fairmont hotel in Maldives. This just about how to greet the people and how to greet the customers. We a work in the hotel industry we do our best to the our customers. Our Accor value is feel welcome and we never say no to the our customers. We always try to do our best to them. So today when we a flying to Colombo I had a sad feeling because of our flight males.
My friend Mr charith he is vegetarian person so we all got the food it was chicken bun so he can’t eat that and we a all friends so we can’t eat in front of him without he doesn’t having food. So I asked one of air host to Do you have a any vegetarian option? She said we have a only one option. To be honest she can ask what you like to have a any drinks or anything??? Because we are all human we have a feeling. If we can’t feel others so wht we are????? He is Mr charith very good parson I never seen. When we landing to Colombo he donated some money for Emirates children program and he said I trust Emirates airlines. Please think about all of your customers. This is not complaining just points out of your mistakes. Thank you.

• Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (55,834)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Take this flight from DXB to DPS, which was not cheap, but ok - Emirates is a good company with top service... NOT on this flight ! If you becomes a breakfast or dinner, and after the meal you wait 1 hour and more, for the cleaning service - it is very uncomfortable for all... Staff has maybe "free" on this flight, because on another flights it takes aporox.10 minutes... Really terrible for the price !!!!

2  Thank PDosko
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our 2nd time using Emirates to fly to Maldives.
We did feel that the entertainment (ICE) has cut back in its offerings tremendously.
Unless you are a child or a superhero movie fan, there's very little on offer at all.
Old,outdated movies dont make for much entertainment.
The food is not great at all. Please could someone at Emirates put a sticker on special meals so we have some idea of WHAT we're eating. it was just a mess stuck together, no idea what it was, didnt look appetising at all, so i didnt eat it.
Uncomfortable tiny seats, totally cramped, it has put me off ever wanting to fly again.
i just felt totally claustrophobic, especially when the plane is full.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank WILLOTHEWISP
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Overall they were ok.

Plane going out was newer, cleaner and modern. Plane home was old dirty, TV screens broke and had to be reset, dirty and seats heavily worn.

Staff were pleasant but simple things they didn’t do. We sat with rubbish from dinner for nearly two hours which was so hard with a bay trying to juggle him and numerous trays and cups.

The food was poor. Both the chicken and beef were tough and rubbery and the chicken wasn’t breast meat.

The alcohol available on board wasn’t mentioned you had to ask for what you wanted.

Numerous times we had staff turn off the call bell when we were trying to tell them TV screens had froze.

We weren’t offered water at any point in the flight which I found weird other airlines offer this. No snacks other than a cheese sandwich before landing.

The IFE was ok I’ve seen better but it kept us occupied for the 7 hours.

Flights were on time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were a group of 4 people booked with P&O to cruises Dubai and the area which was recently cancelled due to the current Iran crisis, our flights were part of the package so were also cancelled. Unfortunately for me I had only just booked via Emirates our 4 seats at a cost of £176 so we would be together and which despite a few requests Emirates have stubbornly refused to refund or even offer anything of goodwill towards. I fully understand they have no refund rules about bookings cancelled by the direct customer but we have been caught in an unfortunate loop where the seats were the only thing we could book direct and have been very disappointed with their attitude. I have flown Emirates before and have always been impressed but this experience means I will stubbornly refuse to ever fly with them again no matter what.

2  Thank petercQ13RO