“Flying from Kolkata to Dubai by EK 571”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I left Kolkata for Dubai on 10 May 19 by Emirates Flight EK 571 through Gate No. 10. The flight took off and landed as per schedule. Check-in was hassle free. Vegetarian food was served as per request. I had much time at hand and comfortably reached Gate No. C18 for my next flight to Zurich. I laways enjoy flying with Emirates and look forward to fly again!

• Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (50,939)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Big aircaft good crew. only niggle was the big TV screen on the bulkhead was left on during the night when I was trying to sleep. our seats were right in front of it.
Also the staff are slow at removing the rubbish you accumulate, no flexibility in the work pattern
Also there was a massive walk to get to the boarding gate from the terminal, I guess 15 or 20 minutes.

Date of travel: March 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Grate way to travel best in flight service food good very polite air hostest
Coming back from Dubai in flight supervisor refused to provide basanet for our grand daughter I was extremely disappointed with his behaviour ask to speak to in flight manager he did not arrange to speak to in flight manager
I am very happy with all the services expect this person who can give company like Emirates a bed name.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed our flight to Dubai, non-stop with very nice meals. Kids were fully entertained and so were we. Will fly Emirates again and again

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful flight with emirates staff.
Perfect service specialy thanx to Daniel, Sara, Mukhtar, Andrainee for lovely service.