“Another excellent flight”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The on-line booking process for this flight was straightforward and we like the fact that the process prompted you to use available Skywards Miles if you wished. The chauffeur service for Business Class passengers is a valuable benefit. The check-in process was pleasant and the flight was operated by the impressive Airbus A380 aircraft, The flight was comfortable with good food and service, and the bar at the rear provided a pleasant facility for relaxing. Based on previous experience, our expectations were high and they were met. Use of this airline, where possible is recommended. Finally apologies for this rather late review.

1  Thank Travelexperience12
Write a ReviewReviews (42,482)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I can comfortably say that the services in the economy of Emirates is far better and excellent than what I experienced in the business class of some other airlines. Simply the best, especially for family travels. ! ! !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flew for the first time on an A380 to Dubai. Was excited to be flying Emirates but ended up a little disappointed. Firstly what I will say is the A380 is a spectacular aircraft that is hugely impressive. Very quiet and spacious. It was a smooth ride and I didn’t come off the aircraft thinking that I’d been compressed for 7 hours. The problem I had was with the staff and service from Emirates. Firstly as it was drinks and food included on the flights we though it would be a trolley service, but they only offered drinks during the meals the rest of the time you had to ring the bell. This sounds ok but on several occasions I had to ring it more than once and when asking for a drink they came across a little agitated. At first I thought it may be because they were busy but when I saw a lot of the staff chatting in groups and laughing and joking that quickly changed my mind. Secondly one individual in particular seemed to completely ignore my wife every time he went past. Even when she went to dispose of her rubbish!!! The service also felt a bit disjointed and didn’t have the same flow as the likes of Virgin have. I will say the entertainment was second to none and the choice blew us away. The quality of the food was also good. I would fly with them again but wouldn’t hold out for them and would look at other options if available.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flight home from Seychelles the 777 wasn’t as old as the plane on the inbound flight so no issues with fixtures and fittings, service by cabin crew as expected from any air line, in flight breakfast good, connection flight at Dubai got on a airbus 380 to fly to London, as expected from a fairly new plane all fixture and fittings working, other than cabin air blower vents kept dripping water whilst waiting for everyone to board. Food was good when we got it, cabin crew decided to serve the food in a different way to all our other flights with this airline, hence they didn’t know who had what, we got our tray and drinks but no hot food, had to call them back, other than this minor hiccup everything was good

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have just returned from a holiday to India and wanted to say about the excellent service we received on all four flights thanks to Emirates.
The staff were very happy to help and nothing was too much trouble. All the staff were very cheerful and polite. I have flown with several airlines over the years and have to say it is the best service I have received for a long time.

1  Thank jackiemt2018