“Fabulous long Flight Dubai to Ho Chi Minh city”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed September 19, 2018

Emirates was booked as its a direct flight to Ho chi minh city. Fare was good .
I always do Online checking to book my seat and avoid big queue at check in .
Emirates fly from Dubai terminal 3 .
we had a smooth boarding ....
In flight you will be served drinks / breakfast and lunch ...Food was Ok .
If you are Vegan or vegetarian like me ,pl do not forget to chose your meal while booking your tickets . If meal is not chosen you might not get veg food .
In flight entertainment was extremely good with option of movies / songs /games for kids .Flight was reached perfect in time .

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (56,846)

Reviewed September 19, 2018

Wonderful service . Door to door. Such a long trip made so comfortable in all aspects, from food wine staff at all the Airports . Treated with such courtesy.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed September 19, 2018

Emirates are an extremely professional airline in all aspects, flying business class all transfers were supplied by Emirates chauffeured limousine's (Mercedes) so our journey started with the driver and finished with the driver dropping us back at home
Using Emirates lounges and there Fast Track service for check ins was all so easy
Upon boarding there planes we found all there flights (4 in total ) were clean, comfortable and spacious, airline staff were courteous and helpful "what more could you ask for"
Emirates are part of the Star Alliance so Qantas fly apply, you would be crazy to go for a less accomplished & professional airline

Date of travel: July 2018
1  Thank Chucka63
Reviewed September 19, 2018

I do like Emirates and fly often. My hand rest in my seat wasn't wiped down and it looked like the remains of dry blood on my seat. The service was functionary, as if the crew who were nice, were overworked and tired. On my return flight I had screaming kids behind me and asked to be moved, the steward was very nice and got me to another seat. The Nairobi inward bound flight was of a lower standard than the Dubia/ Bankok flight, as if it is a secondary destination and as for the Kenya ground handling, we were all dumped in a bus and taken to Immigration, it was a real downer. I fly often and have booked my girlfriend on the same airline/flight and will keep recommending Emirates but i think you need to give your crew plenty of rest and time out and additional salaries/bonus as this is what really makes any flight the best in the world: the focus of personalised attention to each and every customer making them feel special, cared for, and unique.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Emirates is always one of my top choices when flying overseas. Still not as good as there service on Singapore Airlines but a close second.

Date of travel: August 2018