“Severe attitude for cabin crew”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed January 13, 2018

Flight was on time and all. But very bad attitude from staff. Asked for a piece of muffin extra for my 6 year old kid his look was like I am asking something from his pocket. He didn't utter any single word like will see or nothing. Just showed the face and gone. If he doesn't love his job and A380 is too much big to service better to resign and find some other job. This is not the place for them.

Date of travel: December 2017
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
6  Thank ShankerSreekumar
Write a reviewReviews (55,237)

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Emirates were one of my favourite airlines until our recent trip to Dubai this has changed. Our side seat compartment on the upper deck on the A380, seat 28A had an air filter, which meant we could not use it to store anything and the lid to close this was loose. The food was appalling, bland and tasteless, not what I expect from Emirates. You now have to pay to reserve your seats in advance but 48hrs before the flight they allow you to select your seats for free but most seats are already taken - this is a way to make more money from passengers. General mood of the cabin crew was negative with a lot of bad comments made amongst each other. Other airlines such as Qatar Airways is miles ahead in service and hospitality!

Date of travel: September 2017
7  Thank ImzHan
Reviewed January 13, 2018

Highly, highly recommend flying with Emirates and paying a couple dollars for an amazing experience. I flew from Australia to NZ and wished it was a longer flight. The staff onboard was first class. They were so attentive and genuine. The pod was outfitted with anything I could ask for. It was really helpful to have a place on your right side to store small items. The entertainment system and the offerings were so expansive. I could choose so many languages of music. Quite a worldly experience.

Date of travel: August 2017
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed January 13, 2018

Top class in every aspect, speedy check in. With helpful staff.
Could not fault the service in any way.
Plus the chauffeur pick from home and chauffeur service to your destination hotel.
Emirates have it all covered

Date of travel: December 2017
Thank Clive Ian Keeve... F
Reviewed January 13, 2018

I just booked our first trip on Emirates and I have to say, I am completely impressed with their service. Our flight will take us from LAX to Dubai to Capetown (and back). The business class tickets were much better priced than the usual American airlines (I am sorry to say). PLUS Emirates will pick you up on the front end and DRIVE YOU TO THE AIRPORT for FREE if you are within 60 miles AND do the same upon arrival at your destination! AND they will put you up in a hotel, AGAIN AT NO CHARGE, if your layover is >8 hrs, which ours is in Dubai. Amazing service.

We are booked in Business and the cabin easily looks better than the U.S. carriers' First class service. I will report back again after flying in May. So far, I am extremely impressed. Not sure how Emirates service can be so much more upgraded from U.S. Domestic and even European carriers; they must have some sort of subsidy from their government.

Date of travel: January 2018