“business is worth it for the long haul”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed October 17, 2017

a once in a lifetime holiday started with the Chauffer putting the bags in the car and it just got better. service with a smile all the way and prompt. lovely food and wine, great choices in the lounges and onboard. all staff were attentive and pleasant. the drawback was the change over in Dubai we went shopping and missed being able to visit the lounge there. the chairs were a clever idea and worked really well, at plus six foot I was able to sleep comfortably. woke refreshed enough from Dubai to Gatwick to have worked the next day if needed. well worth the extra money for the long haul

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (39,877)

Reviewed October 17, 2017

It is always a pleasure stepping aboard an Emirates flight. The catchy little Emirates tune playing quietly in the background, the friendly and efficient staff. As soon as I am seated I begin to relax. The A380 is such a big plane it really doesn't feel much like flying. OK this is a very, very long flight, but the ride is generally very comfortable. I drink water or juice every opportunity so my bladder forces me to get up and walk to the toilet frequently. The food is good, the drink selection is good, overall a great airline.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Very good flight, very comfortable aircraft. Very competitive on price and the food/service was good. IFE particularly impressed me as they had an Iron Maiden album on there *thumbs up*. Only gripe, the cabin crew seemed to be a bit rushed off their feet. There were a lot of passengers waiting a long time to be tended to. Apart from that, all good!

I would recommend this airline

Reviewed October 17, 2017

For such a long flight, this is probably the best for an economy seat. In-flight entertainment was great. There were so many movies! Food was pretty good. I like the little toiletries bag they give out. We also got really lucky and had an empty seat on our row so I could spread out. On the way back we got a 2-seat row so it was a little more cramped but much better than sharing with a stranger. Only downside is that the bathrooms can get a little backed up at times.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

This was a family trip. It was not in Business class, but how many people can actually afford business class, especially with Emirates? Anyways. I am a diabetic and asked for a Diabetic meal. I received a chunk of white "thing" which they told me was a piece of fish. I cut into it. 4 minutes later I was STILL trying to get 1 bite! 10 minutes later I buzzed the flight attendant and told her I can't eat that and she said sorry thats all we have!" SERIOUSLY!!!?!???!?!?!? Dear Emirates, Unfortunately, when we took that trip, we didn't realize how many other airlines travel to the places we need to go. I also realized that...well you suck! No one contacted me about the one piece of garbage they served me...and oh yes...that wonderful chocolate bar which by the way can send my sugar levels sky high...what a delicious NON meal I had. It was the only thing they gave me. Just sucked! I canceled my skyward membership. I was a silver member. We found another airline that flies the same routes 30% faster. I won't be using you morons again unless I have to to visit my parents in dubai. Definitely NOT the best airline in the world.

15  Thank texasexindusseldorf