“Not up to the mark”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Compare to the other middle eastern airlines business class service it is not up to the mark. Even my previous experience with the same airlines on a different route was far better than this.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (40,255)

Reviewed October 6, 2017

Customer service was excellent. We flew to Sri Lanka via Dubai. The food on all flights, was very good and well presented. We were entertained on our flights by `up to date movies, music etc' or even follow the path of our flight, on screen. All staff we came across, were polite, attentive and smartly dressed.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

I loved the flight the in house entertainment, the service, the seats comfort....everything was so good i was regretting that the flight was too short

Reviewed October 6, 2017

Luxurious trip at reasonable rate.
New flights with high tech facilities. Staffs are polite and very friendly. Foods are very delicious. Good entertainments. Totally enjoy.

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

We have all heard of the feedback from friends and family who have flown Emirates. Generally positive feedback.

As someone who researches what makes a fantastic company and has viewed many case studies about progressive companies that excel and exemplify gold class customer service.

I feel that Emirates hasn't embraced the new 21st Century model that other companies use that makes them stand out from the rest. EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. Emirates is failing it's customers in this area.

It is the whole experience that truly matters to their client base - before the flight, during the flight and afterwards.

Where Emirates fail is in their understanding of the negative effects the following have on a customer's experience which ultimately results in customers not re-booking with them and choosing another airline.

Digital Technology Platforms
1. Extremely incompatible Emirates webpage that is full of errors when a customer is trying to send a customer service form to Emirates. It is not compatible with mobile devices despite many users using mobile services and not desktop platforms.

Emirates App
2. This does not allow the customer to contact Emirates and many times errors come up to say it was not working when using wi fi or a service provider overseas.

Call centre
3. Did not respond to my to phone call to customer enquiries after an issue before the flight despite the enquiry being escalated to another department.

4. Another call to the call centre about another issue after flying one leg overseas. They said they couldn't help and it was best to complete an online complaint.

Twitter
5. As Twitter is a great platform for many companies to respond to customers I thought I would give it a try. No staff from Emirates responded to my enquiry.

Global reviews online from many online services
6. If you search feedback from clients and reviews of Emirates from many sites there is a trend that shows that Emirates has dropped the ball in customer service. Familiar themes occur such as - poor customer service, inconsistent follow up of customer issues, food poisoning concerns being dismissed by Emirates and virtually non existent or lengthy delays when responding to client concerns from Emirates.

I am still waiting to hear from Emirates about a number of issues that I experienced on my fights to Dublin. I am one of the many customers that Emirates ignores when they have issues with the airline. Some people have waited up to 6 months for a response.

My enquiry required an urgent response before I boarded my return flight. I don't expect a response in due course. Hence, my decision to fly with other carriers in the future.

Emirates reputation of a few years ago will only last so long. The real issue is the whole product and customer service not just the flight.

2  Thank trishymelbourne