“Cheapest price”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good price and the great service from the crew's. Good airplane. I would fly with easy again and again. Very clean and seat were comfortable . Well done and thanks again to the crew's

Date of travel: December 2018
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (45,450)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

EasyJet’s customer service is terrible. I waited approx 10 mins to actually get through the massive script to choose the option that most suited my query.
All of that just to be told that the information I was looking for was on the website (it wasn’t). So I had to go through the ordeal all a second time.

My boyfriend has chicken pox and cannot make it to a family members wedding. An illness he cannot travel with. The person in customer services tried to tell me that the only thing they could compensate me for was the taxi from the airport. Something I had not even bought.

I think it’s terrible practice that a global and billion pound company like easyJet cannot reimburse someone who cannot fly due to illness.

Flights from jersey are expensive and that 1hour flight cost me over £150.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked in as assistance passengers from start to finish we were looked after so well. The flight took off on time and was very smooth as was the landing. We landed 10 minutes early.I slept most of it. On return, we had something to eat,although a little expensive,it was good quality. We arrived back 25 minutes early. All the staff on both flights were nice and helpful.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Recently had 6 days away on the beautiful island of Zakynthos. Flew Easy jet from Gatwick, the flight itself was very good, on time, smooth and quite comfortable for economy with amble leg room for a short flight. Serving of food was a bit disappointing, you pay for what you want to consume from a limited but okay menu. We flew early morning so we had a choice from the breakfast menu, my poor other half had to wait about 40 minutes from start of order to receiving his bacon roll. The flight attendants appeared rushed and not very friendly.

The flight home (late evening) on the other hand only 37 passengers on 180 seater flight. Spacious, fast serving of food and more space than you could ask for. Overall a pleasant experience

• In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time with Easyjet, the airline had the flight time that suited us best. Smooth check in process and bag drop off. Easy boarding process. Only gripe is the legroom on the Airbus A310 is miniscule and you do feel very cramped- the Ryanair Boeing 737-800 offers more legroom . Otherwise, good.

• Check-in and boarding