“Busy going empty coming back”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Recently had 6 days away on the beautiful island of Zakynthos. Flew Easy jet from Gatwick, the flight itself was very good, on time, smooth and quite comfortable for economy with amble leg room for a short flight. Serving of food was a bit disappointing, you pay for what you want to consume from a limited but okay menu. We flew early morning so we had a choice from the breakfast menu, my poor other half had to wait about 40 minutes from start of order to receiving his bacon roll. The flight attendants appeared rushed and not very friendly.

The flight home (late evening) on the other hand only 37 passengers on 180 seater flight. Spacious, fast serving of food and more space than you could ask for. Overall a pleasant experience

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (45,074)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time with Easyjet, the airline had the flight time that suited us best. Smooth check in process and bag drop off. Easy boarding process. Only gripe is the legroom on the Airbus A310 is miniscule and you do feel very cramped- the Ryanair Boeing 737-800 offers more legroom . Otherwise, good.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

A very bad trip.
We arrived at 5h45 at airport to find out that there is a baggage suspect so all people in airport waited for 1 hour.
Once we arrived they already making announcement for last minute call. As we didn't had baggage drop we were in time.
At boarding the lady asked me extra 60 euro for a bag of documents(photo attached)
On flight went to toilet to find out that some left over of last passenger smelly and no water.
I am in flight now and hope no more surprises.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have never travelled on Easy Jet and it takes off on time. We were delayed 2 hours on departure so a 23.50 departure turned out 02.00am departure! By the time we arrived at our hotel - I was seeing stars on how tired I was!!
The return journey was no better - another 2 hour delay!
The only constellation is that it is only a 2 hour flight!!!
It was extremely frustrating as you can imagine - I really felt sorry for people with young children!! This is very poor service - but what can we do? We are a captive audience and once you have checked in - there is not much you can do!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On 14th of May 2019, our scheduled flight from Heraklion to Gatwick North at 13:55, was delayed.
The EasyJet app said this was a result of a “paperwork issue” and as such was beyond their control and so negated any need to pay compensation. However, the pilot gave a different explanation. He said the delay was due to Greek airspace being closed. The cabin crew head gave a third explanation. He said that 17 persons were “no show” and therefore, baggage had to be removed from the hold and as this concerned 17 persons, this took a long time. Is it plausible that 17 persons arrive, check in, go through security, and yet all of them miss boarding, despite tannoy announcements that they should proceed ASAP to the appropriate gate?
You can take your pick as to what the actual delay was caused by but it would be more acceptable to hear the truth rather than the “we won’t pay” announcement first.
EasyJet came very low down in a recent satisfaction
survey, with Ryanair below them. However my experience of EasyJet is somewhat worse than Ryanair, and hence I speak as I find.