“It is the check in organisation that lets this airline down”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Every time I fly with easyJet I notice the same thing, the check in and boarding staff can be very inconsistent, inaccurate and quite frankly they say anything to passengers, some of them clearly not correct in law and sometimes unfair and threatening. I have not experienced it personally but I have witnessed it many times. I know they have a lot of awkward passengers to deal with, some of them rude and swearing but that is no reason to treat everyone the same. There are clearly training and management issues here that need to be addressed. The flights themselves are much improved now and a pleasure to fly but the ground information and staff can ruin your experience and are some of the worst I have experienced. Delays are common and information sparce and inaccurate. This experience was no different and I saw it all. Once on board, a superb flight with a very professional crew.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (44,158)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I (5 of us) flew home from Iceland into Manchester and had another very enjoyable flight with EasyJet.

The staff are friendly, the pilot even came out at landing to say goodbye. The flights are always on time and feel organised.

2  Thank mbetowler
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Late afternoon from Edinburgh to Vienna and return in the morning 4 days later.
Flights on time and no problems. Terrible queues at Vienna airport on way back- poorly organised.
Flights on time.

Date of travel: March 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Punctual, friendly cabin crew, same positive experience as I’m used to when travelling with easyJet. Recommended.

1  Thank Steinthor
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were a little late in taking off due to late arrival of the plane but most of the lost time was made up.
For an economy flight the leg room was quite good.
Did not sample the limited snack menu.
Cabin staff were very polite.
No in-flight entertainment but I had a good book.

Date of travel: March 2019