“England break”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed October 18, 2017

This airline is fine for short flights, the seats are small, (and I am small) there is coffee and snacks for sale, I was pretty desperate, and it was OK. The return flight from Luton airport was fine, the traffic at Luton was horrendous, that is the number of people flying out of there at 6AM. But we made it and on time.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (32,722)

Reviewed October 18, 2017

The experience was good! Everything went well! We leave on time and we arrive on time!
The accents are normal for a low cost company, the crew is very accessible and the toilet was clean.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

For shorthaul flights easyjet are brilliant. You don't really need food or entertainment so the fact they are missing is irrelevant. The staff are friendly and the planes are clean. I like them and I'd use them again if the opportunity arises.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Horrible experience. The plane was stinking although not looking particularly dirty, speedy boarding passengers had to wait for ever in a bus without aircond until the passengers of the inbound plane had all left, an absolutely horrible experience.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

I was booking a trip to Liverpool and accidentally selected the wrong time (19:40 instead of 16:40), I realised when the email came through and to change online was going to cost circa £25-30 so I phoned the helpline. Lovely lady changed my flight time and only charged me the difference of £8 which was excellent customer service and this is why I am writing this review!
This mistake was totally my own fault but thankfully Easyjet sorted it for me, Thanks Easyjet!!