“Flew Easyjet to UK from France”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed September 23, 2017

The Terminal for Easyjet in Bordeaux was the worst we have ever been in. No toilets. You could only check in 2 hrs prior to flight and there were not enough seats for passengers waiting. People were sitting on the floor. I cannot understand why Easyjet do not do something about it. How women on their own with small children coped with toilet visits and piles of luggage I do not understand. We usually like Easyjet but if you have to endure this dreadful airport, don't bother. Otherwise the flight was fine.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (32,557)

Reviewed September 23, 2017

In about every respect, this was a superb experience with easyJet. From ease of booking on the website through to on-time arrival at my destination, everything flowed. Also, notably, food and drinks were reasonably priced (vs some other no-frills carriers). And the flight attendants I felt were excellent. This is a class operation which I will use again!

Reviewed September 23, 2017

While returning home after delivering a daughter to University, my wife took a panic attack at the airport, she has only recently became nervous about flying after experiencing no problems for over 30 years. The staff at the departure lounge were very helpful and allowed us to wait in a quiet area and board the plane last. When we boarded my wife became very anxious and was unsure if she could make it to her seat (row12). The cabin crew allowed us to sit in row 1 which was vacant and made a point of regularly coming over to my wife and reassuring her throughout the flight. Had it not been for the professionalism of the staff I believe we would have had to leave the flight. Once again I would like to thank the easyJet staff (Noel and Annabella) for their care and attention .

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Speedy boarding is a waste of time and money. The boarding was a free for all. We waited at the gate nice and early and as soon as the staff arrived it was a mad rush to get on the plane and we ended up being right at the back of the queue. So much for them calling speedy boarding first. I wouldn't bother paying the extra for this service. It's a rip off.

1  Thank Jadie9
Reviewed September 23, 2017

No problems whatsoever. Plane had been recently refurbished although that didn't help with bum numbness after three hours.