“Tight, but nothing special”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight out to Seattle was uneventful. Seating was tight and not really comfortable. First leg, a child kicked my low back the whole way, and the seats are thin. The second leg provided the same poor seat and no food a gluten free person could eat. The flight back was similar, but I got the comfort + seating, and while my knees were not on my chest, the seat was not much better for the price increase. Unless you can spring for 1st class, which is stupidly overpriced, the air traveler is screwed.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (54,642)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a connecting flight, and by the time we landed in Amsterdam they already had "Delayed" up on the board (even though we had a 2+ hour layover). A short while after getting to the gate they did a decent job of keeping us informed that our plane was actually delayed from takeoff at MSP due to "mechanical/maintenance issues". Since you want them to have that fixed before they take off you can't argue with that. ;-)

They had said it was about a 3 hour delay, and by the time all was said and done it turned out to be about that (slightly more). They were able to make up about a half hour of that in flight - so all in all not too bad.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Delta First class is excellent. Clean large seats with massive overhead reserved bins.
I was surprised that I was able to order a meal in advance. I ordered a simple Burger which was actually surprisingly delicious served with a crisp pickle.
Flight attendants on Delta have always been more than great though I do fly First or business Class. I find it on long hall flights well worth the fare. FLL to LAS with 1 layover an eight hour flight.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I often fly Delta. Had a problem with my bag and the date agent took care of it and made sure I would get credit for my miles.
Flight crew was professional and efficient. Flight was smooth and on time

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had two different legs to this flight, one from Lima to Atlanta, the other Atlanta to MSP. Both were very good as the first was an overnight flight. Good, attentive service and plenty of time made to be able to try and sleep. The flight crew was good and took care of our needs. The Atlanta to MSP was also well done and really enjoyed their attentive service.