“Good Nonstop Flight”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Delta has a nonstop flight from Jacksonville to Minneapolis which is very good. The best part about the flight is nonstop, most flights out of Jacksonville have a stop in Atlanta. So if you're going to Minneapolis check out the Delta nonstop flight.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (54,103)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Plane was on time, reliable and comfortable flight. Nice and service minded attendants. Try avoiding the back row if you want to be able to recline your seat...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Traveling from Munich Germany to LAX with a connection in Detroit, MI. I was singled out for extra security and interviewed, x-rayed, scanned and frisked aggressively 3 times before my final destination....once at check-in again at the gate and again in Detriot all without ever leaving the airports. I don't know if this was a Munich issue or a Delta Airline issue, but it was a horrble experience. I was not profiled since I am a 70 year old white American male. I have travelled professionally in my career visiting over 70 countries on 6 continents and have never been treated this way before. I will certainly think twice before flying Delta airlines in the future.

2  Thank kenoneal
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On time, polite staff, good snacks, plenty of legroom. Comfort Plus is a great idea, Basic transportation - nothing fancy, it gets me where I need to go

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Unless our destination is one that Delta does not fly into they are always our airline of choice. It’s very rare that we have any problems and this flight was no different. We left on time, arrived on time, and had great service along the way. From baggage claim to the soft landing, we were happy. Would recommend Delta to other travelers. I think their customer service issues of old have been resolved.

Date of travel: August 2019