“Everything went smoothly”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything went smoothly. No complaints. We will travel Delta again. As with most plane seats, more room would be appreciated.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (53,802)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Delta always finds a way to deny access to their Sky Clubs. I was recently in Indianapolis and taking a Delta flight. I am Silver Medallion status and an Amex Platinum card holder. But, I couldn’t get into the club (knowing it was $29) because I didn’t have the Amex card with me! I had my Delta # and ID. Why even have status!! I used to have an “Executive Membership” to the Sky Clubs, but cancelled it when you couldn’t use it unless you were on a Delta flight! Even with paying hundreds $$$ per year for the access!! Clearly Delta doesn’t care about their customers so I am done trying to get “status” with them. It doesn’t mean anything. No more loyalty from me.

2  Thank Ozzy520
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I decided to take a day trip to DC just to hang out. The first leg of the flight was fairly easy if you like getting up early. My flight departed at 0600 and landed at DCA around 0715. The bad thing about this leg was the landing. This had to be the hardest landing I have ever experienced. Flight Crew was very pleasant.
The second leg of this trip was a nightmare. My flight was delayed about 30 minutes. After the delay we were able to board the plane and taxi out. Once on the flight line we were delayed again. This delay was over an hour. The pilot stated that our flight was grounded due to the number of flights going into LGA. During the delay the flight attendants served drinks and snacks.
Due to the delay in DCA, I missed my connecting flight to RDU. Thanks to the lady’s at the desk in the Delta Sky Lounge they got me on another flight without delay. Once again I was delayed about 30 minutes on this flight. Once we boarded and took off the flight was a breeze.
Great leg room, comfortable seating and very good movie selection. Thanks Delta for all of your professional employees!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This short and small flight brought was comfortable as we we had upgraded for comfort seats.Both land and flight crew were nice and helpful.
However, the food on board tastes of cardboard, the plane was not very clean and the bathrooms were extremely dirty.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Attentive staff, smiles, good service and food. I thought I was flying first class! A sign of good ambitious management! My new favorite!!!