“Delta app is supremely amazing...”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been using Delta app for a while now and I’ve been amazed with its rich functionality and user experience. A few years back my flight got canceled due to weather issues and the app automatically suggested alternative flights and booked me on the best alternative I choose, this was super convenient and at the heart of fabulous user experience that every other app aspires to be. Another great feature I love is the upgrade status which automatically initiates if you’re eligible for complimentary upgrades based on your tier status or other criteria. All the basic features like booking flights using cash or miles, flight status, digital boarding pass, etc. is super easy. Although I was not lucky enough to get an upgrade for this trip but I liked the way the app tracked it. Overall I’ve not seen any other airline app which is so intuitive and user friendly so kudos to the Delta team.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (50,481)

Reviewed May 26, 2019

With just about all airlines being about equal in aircraft cleanliness, prompt departure and arrivals, there isn’t much left to differentiate them. What did make Delta Airlines stick out in the wrong way were two things. Our departure was held hostage until a certain number of passengers turned in their carry on luggage to be checked luggage. Second was that they don’t serve anything at all on the flight, not even the basic attempt I’ve seen on other carriers by offering you a bag of nuts and a water bottle as you boarded. I know it’s a short flight between Seattle and Spokane, but in over a couple decades I’ve flown a lot of airlines between the two cities in large aircraft and small and never was skunked completely for a drink. All the while, sitting directly behind first class and watching them being served. I know they certainly pay for it in the price of their ticket, but it used to be a universal courtesy.

Reviewed May 26, 2019

Redeye flight was delayed 45 minutes on the outbound, but the return redeye flight left on time. Onboard service was good although many passengers wanted to sleep. No complaints about the airline, but I hate ATL airport.

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

The attention to details is outstanding, every single flight attendant from delta did a superb job taking care of all my needs

Reviewed May 26, 2019

Seattle to JFK was great. (2070) Great service, Great flight attendants. Great pilots (we got there safely). Clean plane and clean bathrooms. JFK to Seattle (1922) not so great. Plane had trash on the floor and in back-seat pockets. There were ice cubes on the floor of the entry door where we had to step to enter the plane - dangerous to those of us with canes. The flight attendants seemed tired, distant, and just going through the motions, like they just wanted the flight to be over - certainly not the regular great service I am used to on Delta. And the wrap dinner was awful.