“Ok Flight”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed December 14, 2017

We sat in 24C and 24B next to the restroom and the seats could not recline. Boarding process was extremely slow but landing was smooth. Only cookies and pretzels were available as snack choices but overall an ok flight.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,286)

Reviewed December 14, 2017

Plane in Amsterdam was delayed for 4 hours, also in flight from Atlanta to Tegucigalpa our luggage was left in USA and airport had 10 hours to take it from one plane and put to another

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Review collected in partnership with Sky-tours
Reviewed December 14, 2017

Good day. Delta has no entertainment available on flight going to Narita but Business and First class have no issues. FAs tried their best to restore connectivity but to no avail. I knew there is a problem prior to being air born but this was not disclosed to all Economy passengers of that flight.

Our 9-hour flight was a little bit boring and the worst part is that Delta didn't offer additional mileage for this inconvenience.

Reviewed December 14, 2017

I booked Delta over Frontier because the price was roughly the same, and I figured for a few bucks more I would get the inflight entertainment, snacks, etc.. Well..... that did not happen. Perhaps because this is a 2 hour flight? I do not know, but it was barely better than a Frontier (flying in a lawn chair) flight for me that cost extra.

There was no entertainment in the back of the chair, or food beyond the snacks offered. I was actually wanting their fruit and cheese I purchase when flying Delta, but that was not offered. Good thing I ate beforehand.

Luckily I had brought my tablet pc this trip, so I could watch the Delta Studio for free via their wifi or whatever so it worked out since I had no one sitting next to me for the flight with the added room.

My expectations were higher, which is why I opted to go with Delta over Frontier, so no real complaints in the grand scheme of things. I just like to make note of those routes I find where there are no tv's in the seat back so others know to bring a tablet if that is what you are expecting to save the frustration. It seems it can vary by plane and route.

Reviewed December 14, 2017

We flew to Ft. Lauderdale for a recent cruise. Although the plane was full, the flight attendants did a great job of getting all passengers onto the plane and into their seats for an on-time departure and an early arrival in Ft. Lauderdale. This resulted in a great start to a wonderful cruise!