“Flying with handicap”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed December 12, 2017

I am hearing impaired & have spinal stenosis. When I booked my flight I made the airline aware of my handicap. Before leaving the ground, an attendant came to me asking what they could do to make my flight more comfortable. When I arrived at each destination ( I was at 4 with flight to and back) there was a wheelchair with assistant waiting for me. This is the first time I have flown since becoming disabled and I was surprised and delighted with the service I received from Delta.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,395)

Reviewed December 12, 2017

Aside from a very snappy front desk attendant, the experience was great. Also, I love getting the Biscotti cookies that has Delta on them. Have always flown Delta and will continue to do so!

Reviewed December 12, 2017

The Delta flight was full and we did not know our assigned seats until we got to the gate and when I tried to speak with the rude gate agent he just blew me off and said "check he monitor" when I wanted to know if there was an option for seat reassignment due to my limited mobility/use of cane. We got
stuck in aisle 37 at very back of aircraft and the noise on this BIG jet engines was deafening.
We did get a great price but the flight was very unpleasant and my wife says she will never ride on an Airbus manufactured jet.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

From my husband, at the airport, very unhappy with Delta's poor check-in service: long waits for international check-in and attendant didn't know regulations. He hasn't even gotten on the plane yet.

Worst is that they will not assign him a seat for the connecting flight, which is the long international portion of the trip, even though it is also a Delta flight. And they will not give him a boarding pass for the next flight to Cambodia, so he'll have to deal with that in Korea. Incredibly unhelpful.

Reviewed December 11, 2017

I mainly use European airlines, and I’ve always flown with other companies such as United or American when in the US. Last November I booked several flights with Delta, both domestic and overseas, and the experience was fantastic.

Even small planes like the one I took from Montego Bay to JFK are comfortable (as comfortable as flying Economy might be!). Equipment works, they have a great entertainment catalogue and the staff is friendly and helpful.

All flights were a nice experience. Delta is definitely now one of my airlines of choice.

1  Thank JayMoriarty7