“Best flights into Asia wish I could go all the way on Delta”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed November 18, 2017

So I used to take this flight as a hop into Asia on Delta. I am very thankful for the first leg being on Delta. I am not so hot on the switch to the partners. This flight is very good. Food, service, cleanliness, Seating. All of it is truly excellent in my opinion. Platinum Sky miles means Delta Comfort seats and I love being able to pick my seats and the seats of those traveling with me early. This flight is at a great time fo the day and gets me to Bangkok or other locations in perfect time for me to get some sleep at night and be ready to go in the morning.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,591)

Reviewed November 18, 2017

Needed to go to Atlanta to visit a sick loved one, my travel schedule was flexible. Started looking on Kayak two weeks out, booked Basic Economy about 6 or 7 days out for < $100. Delta Basic allows use of overhead bins or under the seat. Didn't see another airline that does. Seat assignment assigned at check-in, got an exit row, aisle seat, just by chance. Great selection of snacks ---- almonds, cookies, pretzels or Kind granola bar. Great service.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

I have taken six flights with Delta Airlines within the past year, while every flight was briefly delayed, I always arrived at my destination on-time or within a few minutes of scheduled arrival. On my last flight out of DTW to LAS I found the two younger flight attendants to be very pleasant. Both had bubbly personalities and seemed to love their jobs. I noticed a much older flight attendant (~ 60) who had a sour look on her face whenever she came through the cabin. Her demeanor to some passengers appeared abrupt and she looked and acted as though she disliked her job, quite the contrary to the younger flight attendants. One passenger seated across from me the attendant overlooked while offering snacks and offered the passenger seated next to her a snack. She was about to continue on until the overlooked passenger requested a snack. The passenger told me later the flight attendant seemed annoyed while handing her the cookie. I am one of those passengers who has a great deal of respect for flight attendants and try to make their jobs easier by bringing my own snacks and water. I do accept their pretzels when a flight is 3 hrs. or more but only when offered. I've rated this flight customer service excellent because I didn't think it fair to downgrade the rating because of the behavior of one flight attendant.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

Flew "Delta Comfort" round trip; all four flights.
Flight 1089, a Boeing 757, from ATL to PHX was freezing cold even with our vents turned off. On a 757 on the return trip from PHX to ATL we sat in a similar exit row seat in Delta Comfort and were quite comfortable. Even with our hiking jackets and my hood on; I was cold on the westbound flight. Delta has very few blankets, if any, available.

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Flight from Little Rock to Atlanta this morning went something like this: Folks from the cockpit we know it’s time for departure but we have just been informed that the rear lavatory is full. Gonna get that serviced before we depart. Folks this is the captain again. Got lav repaired but now missed our arrival gate into Atlanta. Gonna delay departure another 30 min to get another from ATC. Ahhh folks captain again, we don’t have enough fuel now in case we need an alternated. We are gonna return to the gate and get some additional fuel. Shouldn’t be more than another 30 min. Obviously missed connections. Stuck in Atlanta. Bet the lavatory servicing could have been done earlier or in Atlanta. Why not carry a few extra pounds of fuel since we obviously could have in the first place.